Author Topic: To Returning Registration And Beyond  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Chris

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1792
To Returning Registration And Beyond
« on: September 20, 2019, 01:49:18 PM »
To Returning Registration And Beyond

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trixie has questions. Uhm, well, actually, not just one. She has all of them, all the questions. Luckily, Professor Toucan is here to help you, Trixie, and the rest of the toys get ready for Comic-Con 2020’s first badge sale of the year. Let’s get this Q&A started!

Q: Who is eligible to participate in Comic-Con 2020 Returning Registration?
A: Returning Registration is open to all Comic-Con 2019 paid attendees. The following are not eligible, and registration will occur for these categories at a later date: First-time attendees, professionals, guests of professionals (paid or complimentary), exhibitors (and exhibitor-purchased attendee badges), retailers, Emperor Zurg, volunteers, staff, complimentary passes, and press.

Q: How will you know if you’re eligible?
A: The answer is easier than navigating a pin ball machine! Simply log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and look in the top-right corner. If you see a green checkmark that says, “OK CC’20 Paid Attendee Return Reg” then you’re good to go!

Q: Where will the badge sale take place?
A: The Returning Registration badge sale will again take place through the online Expo Logic waiting room. If you are eligible, your registration code and link will be sent via Star Command email and will also be available in your Comic-Con Member ID account under the “Registration Info” tab at least 48 hours in advance of the sale.

Q: Can I buy badges for others?
A: You can purchase badges for up to three people – yourself included! This means that if Buzz Lightyear is selected for a registration session, he can buy for himself, Woody, and Bo Peep! If Buzz Lightyear has a secret mission in uncharted space during Comic-Con 2020, but he still wants to help purchase for others, that’s okay! He can buy for Rex, Woody, and Bo Peep instead. However, each toy must have their own valid and confirmed Comic-Con Member ID and must also be eligible to participate in Returning Registration. If Woody did not have a paid attendee badge for Comic-Con 2019, Buzz Lightyear wouldn’t be able to purchase a badge for him during Returning Registration.

Q: What about kids? Open your eyes, Woody! There’s plenty of kids out there!
A: As always, Comic-Con will continue to offer one of the most generous child badge policies in the industry. Children ages 12 and under are free with a paid adult. That means Bonnie can attend for free! Click here for more information on our Child Badge Policy.

Q: If I am successful during the sale, will my badge be shipped?
A: It sure can be, but that’s up to you! We cannot ship to an unverified badge shipping address. Please log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account, choose the “Contact Info” tab, and select the “Verify Shipping Address” option. Upon verification, your address will turn green and a checkmark will display. If you have a verified shipping address on your Member ID account as of May 13, 2020, your badge will be eligible for advance shipping.

Q: I’ll be moving soon. Do I need to update my address before the sale?
A: No, but you must log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account and verify your badge shipping address by May 13, 2020 to have your badge shipped in advance. Remember, we are unable to mail badges to an unverified shipping address. If you’re having trouble verifying your badge shipping address, review that you have entered everything correctly. If everything is correct and your address still won’t verify, no need to shout, “Oohh, chutes and ladders!” Use the green “contact us” feature in your Comic-Con Member ID account for assistance. Please do so well in advance of the May 13, 2020 badge shipping deadline.

Q: Do you offer international shipping?
A: We are unable to ship to international addresses, including planet Zurtron. If you are an international attendee, you may pick up your badge when you arrive onsite, or you may choose to have your badge shipped to a domestic address of your choice by utilizing the “Badge Shipping Address” feature and entering a domestic shipping address.

Q: I see both a home and shipping address in my Comic-Con Member ID account. What do we do, Professor Toucan? Professor Toucan, what do we do? What do we do, Professor Toucan?
A: Make sure to take a peek at both your home and shipping addresses, Trixie! Your badge will be sent to the verified badge shipping address only. Changing your home address will not change your shipping address!

Q: Do you have any other helpful tips before the badge sale?
A: Yes! Be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Toucan – the official blog of Comic-Con and WonderCon Anaheim – for important announcements leading up to Comic-Con 2020.

Let’s caboom!

Posted on Sep 20, 2019