Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

2020 SDCC Badge Refunds/Transfers

<< < (12/12)

NCDS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe verbiage allows them to be flexible, if something, for whatever reason, changes.

I'm less concerned bout this and more about hotelpocalypse...

--- End quote ---

Agreed! 

Miclpea:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe verbiage allows them to be flexible, if something, for whatever reason, changes.

I'm less concerned bout this and more about hotelpocalypse...

--- End quote ---
I agree too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

chocolateshake:
It's standard business/organization language.  Such as "we can't fulfill your order at this time", "there will be no enforcement action at this time" and "there are no positions that are a good fit at this time".  Always leave a way out.

RighteousRita:
UPDATE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

At this time, individuals who have purchased badges that were rolled over to the 2021 show will have those badges automatically transferred to the 2022 event unless a refund is requested. To submit a badge refund request, visit You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Andrew Costa Mesa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIā€™m sort of thinking they are going to try to have a con next year but want to mitigate the number of attendees.  I also think they are counting on a vaccine being available between Spring and Summer 2021.

--- End quote ---

Gee my post aged well, lol.  There is no con in 2021 and a vaccine was released last December!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version