Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

SDCC 2022 dates are July 20 - 24, 2022

<< < (3/5) > >>

RighteousRita:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI saw the MGH tweet and went ahead and booked a refundable room through booking.com. Not crazy expensive, not cheap, and booking.com makes me a little nervous but *shrug*

--- End quote ---
I use Booking.con. They are good. I only use them for free cancellations though. I got a room for next year for those dates. A little expensive, but when CCI does the hotel thing, I have that option of cancelling before the con dates

Roybq:
Booking.com has the Sofia up for the week for cheap.  I put in 6 nights and it showed $515 for the week.  That's about 85 bucks a night. Can't beat that!

This is probably a good week to scope out hotels for next year. A lot opened up in my daily search this morning. The Sofia was definitely the cheapest so far.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

RighteousRita:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginBooking.com has the Sofia up for the week for cheap.  I put in 6 nights and it showed $515 for the week.  That's about 85 bucks a night. Can't beat that!

This is probably a good week to scope out hotels for next year. A lot opened up in my daily search this morning. The Sofia was definitely the cheapest so far.

--- End quote ---
Great find. I just booked there as well.

RighteousRita:
The Sofia currently has no rooms available for 2022 SDCC dates.

Roybq:
Yikes! Prices shot up all over the city for that week. I think we lucked out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version