PAX Unplugged December 2-4, 2022

(1/2) > >>

mllNY:

PAX Unplugged
Pennsylvania Convention Center
Philadelphia, PA
December 2-4, 2022
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

PAX Unplugged is an exciting analog-focused extension of our already existing portfolio of PAX events. We’ve found that the Tabletop parts of PAX have grown and grown to the point where we said, “You know what? Let’s make a show that’s just that.” So we did, creating a celebration of tabletop gaming that includes an expo hall filled with developers eager to show you what they’ve been working on, an enormous tabletop game library curated by over a decade of PAX events, panels and presentations talking about the tabletop scene, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

mllNY:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login so I forgot to update since they announced it Wednesday of Celebration but PAX 2022 dates are December 2-4, 2022 and tickets should go on sale over the summer

mllNY:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login the exhibitor list is out.

I applied to volunteer for AEG Big Game Night too. I've always attended as a fan but have wanted to try and volunteer in the past. This year my friend and I applied. Hoping we are approved!

Michael M:
This year I'm trying to stay in town for at least one night.  I am going to plan on playing TPK at least one if not two sessions...that was the *best* time I had last year...our table came in second, but the sponsors gave 1st and 2nd places the prize (which was cool dice).  So much fun!  Hoping that they release that stuff soon.

mllNY:
IV studios are there, would like to see what they bring

Also Gigamic is there and they have a really fun game that I already know I want to buy Akropolis

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version