ReedPOP > C2E2, ECCC, and All Other ReedPOP Events

PAX Unplugged December 2-4, 2022

<< < (2/2)

mllNY:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I was approved today to volunteer for AEG Big Game Night!

mllNY:
Starting to get very excited for this weekend!

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login I was approved today to volunteer for AEG Big Game Night!

--- End quote ---

Awesome! I've been hearing mixed reviews about Big Game Night over the past few years, so I'd be curious to hear your views after volunteering.

mllNY:
I've generally enjoyed it in the past. I think they are starting to hone in on it a bit more.

When I first started doing it they had like all their games available to play and you got a box with a bunch of games, but since they had all their games out you spent the entire night playing. Then it seemed like they just had the games they were giving out in the box to play and it felt like it was like just show up play the two games and leave. However with Tiny Towns and Guild of Merchant Explorers now it seems that while they are just doing the games they are giving out they are also doing like massive games where everyone plays a big game of the same game. 

Michael M:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI've generally enjoyed it in the past. I think they are starting to hone in on it a bit more.

When I first started doing it they had like all their games available to play and you got a box with a bunch of games, but since they had all their games out you spent the entire night playing. Then it seemed like they just had the games they were giving out in the box to play and it felt like it was like just show up play the two games and leave. However with Tiny Towns and Guild of Merchant Explorers now it seems that while they are just doing the games they are giving out they are also doing like massive games where everyone plays a big game of the same game.

--- End quote ---
I will be there Friday and Saturday.  Hoping to get in on Blades in the Dark (Fri morning) and a number of the D&D panels showing off the new Dragonlance campaign.  Also got in on a Magic The Gathering beginner session Fri night.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version