ReedPOP > C2E2, ECCC, and All Other ReedPOP Events

Reed Pop Acquires E3

(1/2) > >>

alyssa:

--- Quote ---I’m super pleased to share a deal that we’ve been working on for quite some time.  Beginning next year, ReedPop will be taking on E3 as part of our family of events.  This unites the leading fan and industry events for the gaming community making E3 part of the PAX, EGX and ReedPop Digital (Gamesindustry.biz, Eurogamer, and more) family. This new adventure is not without challenges but at ReedPop we’ve always been eager to try and do what’s not been done before and not been afraid of a challenge.  Huge thanks and congrats to Kyle Marsden-Kish and Guy Blomberg for getting through the hard yards of brining this deal together and for the leadership they will show running the business going forward in conjunction with the entire gaming community.
--- End quote ---
Lance Fensterman 7/7/22

Michael M:
 :o  Holy $#!7

Transmute Jun:
Wow... ReedPop really is becoming the Juggernaut of cons. Multiple comic cons, PAX, SWC... now E3.

I'm wondering how they could afford this when they were clearly hurting financially during the pandemic....?

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginWow... ReedPop really is becoming the Juggernaut of cons. Multiple comic cons, PAX, SWC... now E3.

I'm wondering how they could afford this when they were clearly hurting financially during the pandemic....?

--- End quote ---

deep pocket parent company?

Miclpea:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindeep pocket parent company?

--- End quote ---
Exactly! This is the best time to expand!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version