Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

CCI 2012 Badge Resales

(1/23) > >>

andrewbrowning:
Okay, so, like many others that followed what the "powers that be" at SDCC said, I got almost completely frozen out of the system by the faulty link.
That being said, I am not giving up hope yet. What I was wondering was when the resale date for the returned/refunded tickets would be. Now that I know that you don't actually HAVE to follow the link that they give you to get there, I'm more prepared to get the ticket that I ACTUALLY want.
If any of you guys have heard anything, please let me know.

joeyjoejoe:
Sorry you didn't get tickets.  A pain I know from last year.  Thankfully, I lucked out.  I had a browser opened to the link and just hit refresh right when it opened.  Even still, I was 5000th in line. 

Since nothing can be refunded past May 15th... I'm guessing a short time after that is when the resale will occur.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<snip>  I had a browser opened to the link and just hit refresh right when it opened.  Even still, I was 5000th in line. 

--- End quote ---

yeah, i had run some tests the night before on which was faster, clicking on a link in an email or refreshing it in a browser- the browser was fractional faster.

kornkid22:
was lucky enough to get thursday/Sunday.  i just need to get Friday and Saturday and i'll be golden!  but it sucks that they didn't tell us that there was another link at the main site itself.  oh well.

alyssa:
i did not realize CCI didn't post the 'work around'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version