Comic-Con International > SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation

Hotel Payment Details

(1/2) > >>

joyful_314:
So after reading over some of the paperwork, I am curious as to when payment is due. If I am reading this correctly,

Confirmation email on room reservations come in 48 hrs after request forms are completed.....
and payment is due 48 hours AFTER that?

Am I reading it right??

Trev:
Yes, I think that's right. Basically, once they allocate you a room you get 48 hrs. to confirm and provide the guarantee for the room.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Zero:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo after reading over some of the paperwork, I am curious as to when payment is due. If I am reading this correctly,

Confirmation email on room reservations come in 48 hrs after request forms are completed.....
and payment is due 48 hours AFTER that?

Am I reading it right??

--- End quote ---
According to the CCI website: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"All reservations require an advance deposit equal to two night’s room and tax. Deposits are required when you log back in to guarantee your reservation and must be submitted within 48 hours of receiving your confirmation or you will lose your reservation and you will not have a hotel room for Comic-Con."

(From the same page)
"Once confirmed, all hotel reservations will require a deposit of two night’s room and tax for each room booked. This will encourage people to release unwanted rooms in advance so people on the wait list can reserve them."

The full hotel payment is NOT due after getting your hotel confirmation--it's asking for two nights (plus tax).

Hope that helps! ^_^d

joyful_314:
Thanks guys it helps a lot..

Does anyone know what information they require for getting the hotel rooms before the payment is due?

Name, email? DL #? Just trying to gauge what I will have to have next to me in order to get the room.. Also, it says "If you are not happy with your hotel and do not plan to confirm your reservation, please log on and cancel your reservation....."

Where am I supposed to log into? Does this mean that they will require a member id now?

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThanks guys it helps a lot..

Does anyone know what information they require for getting the hotel rooms before the payment is due?

Name, email? DL #? Just trying to gauge what I will have to have next to me in order to get the room.. Also, it says "If you are not happy with your hotel and do not plan to confirm your reservation, please log on and cancel your reservation....."

Where am I supposed to log into? Does this mean that they will require a member id now?

--- End quote ---

It'll be a link that routes you to Travel Planners. The email will give you instructions on where to go to enter payment information.

As for signing up, I believe it's just your name, email, contact info and then the list of hotels. I don't recall having to provide DL # or anything of that nature (SSN, etc). Just the basic contact stuff...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version