All Other Conventions (aka Friendly Neighborhood) > Other Comic Cons and Conventions

Texas conventions

(1/4) > >>

Angology:
There are some great cons coming to Texas-Dallas Comic Con has Patrick Stewart, Stan Lee, Val Kilmer, Etc. (including Kevin Conroy-so excited!).
There is also Comicpalooza in Houston-their big guest is George Takei, and they have a great artist alley too and tons of activities (they screen up and coming B movies at night, Anime, etc.). Last year they had Being Human and Firefly guests-hopefully more like that will be added. They do have Chandler Riggs from Walking Dead-that's pretty cool too.

Anyone going to these? I am! These will kick off Con Season for us!

Dallas Comic Con: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Comicpalooza: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trev:
I will probably try to go to Dallas CC in May, but not comicpalooza. No place to stay in Houston and don't want to spend 6-8 hours on the road to be there one day.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Angology:
Comicpalooza has posted their guest schedule! It's getting close!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I like this one because they get a killer rate at the Hilton, which is attached to the convention center, so you can park the car for the weekend. The downside-not a lot of places to eat nearby (that are open weekends).

Transmute Jun:
Looks like some great guests!

Angology:
Here is my photobucket album from the Dallas con so far:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have some pics on my camera that I will add later. These are obviously iPhone pics.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version