Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

Looks Like Member ID Creation Has Been Reopened

(1/4) > >>

tarrbear:
Somehow I ended up on the Member ID site, and it looks like Member ID creation has been opened up again, just thought I'd share this little find.
See, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Transmute Jun:
Interesting... I wonder why they're bothering? Why not just hold off on it until Fall? Basically open it up once a year for 3-4 weeks and that's it.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

tarrbear:
Hmm, quite true, I guess they want to give those who missed out on Member ID's the first time (which I still don't get, I'm pretty sure it was open up for more than enough time...)

I'm just really surprised on how silently it opened, I would have thought it would have been announced the moment it was opened...

BustAGroove:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSomehow I ended up on the Member ID site, and it looks like Member ID creation has been opened up again, just thought I'd share this little find.
See, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

Thank you SO MUCH for posting that new member ID registrations have reopened.  I had a "DOH!!" moment the first time around because I thought I could use my own member ID like I did for registering for WonderCon with Comic-Con.  They probably didn't announce new member registrations because Comic-Con pros, etc. have been chomping at the bit about when they'll be able to buy badges. 

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginInteresting... I wonder why they're bothering? Why not just hold off on it until Fall? Basically open it up once a year for 3-4 weeks and that's it.

--- End quote ---

I think others had mentioned email responses from CCI stated that it'd be re-opened as part of pro and press reg.  No reason not to have it open though I guess the people who did register during the initial 8 weeks feel like they should get a 3rd exclusive chance at getting badges.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version