Con Suite > Comics, Books, and Toys!

Mattel

(1/27) > >>

s3rndpt:
So I've never been a HeMan fan, and there was just no way I was going to spend as much money as they wanted for HeMan figures just to get early access to CCI stuff. But now there's Thundercats! And the whole thing is only $125! I'm totally on board with that. And it gets the same pre-access as the HeMan stuff (it looks like, at least). Just wanted to give anyone else who might be interested a heads up. For me, it's a win win. Figures I'd actually want anyway + pre-access to CCI items = happy me.

Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wolfgirl1272:
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check with the BF and see if he is interested.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

conventiongeek:
Sorry to burst your bubble... but the fine print on early access for this subscription does not go into effect until Sept of 2016. Sorry.... no CCI early access. I think that boat has sailed... if you dont have a subscription you may be out of luck.

s3rndpt:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSorry to burst your bubble... but the fine print on early access for this subscription does not go into effect until Sept of 2016. Sorry.... no CCI early access. I think that boat has sailed... if you dont have a subscription you may be out of luck.

--- End quote ---

And you are 100% right--my fault for not reading more closely. But that should mean you get early access next year, which is still something!

SamTurtledove:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSo I've never been a HeMan fan, and there was just no way I was going to spend as much money as they wanted for HeMan figures just to get early access to CCI stuff. But now there's Thundercats! And the whole thing is only $125! I'm totally on board with that. And it gets the same pre-access as the HeMan stuff (it looks like, at least). Just wanted to give anyone else who might be interested a heads up. For me, it's a win win. Figures I'd actually want anyway + pre-access to CCI items = happy me.

Here's the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

--- End quote ---

Scheduled releases include*:

-Lion—Oâ„¢ (09/16)
-Jackalmanâ„¢ (10/16)
-Pumyraâ„¢ (11/16)
 Mumm—Raâ„¢ (Subscription-only figure, 11/16)
-Panthroâ„¢ (12/16)

I do like that Matty has decided on smaller sub models 4-6 figures + subscriber figure, keeping them at around $200 after tax and shipping.  I think early access for all subs will end in December 2016.

Looks like a beautiful sub and the only way to get Mumm-Ra!  Hopefully they share the packaging during Toy Fair next week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version