Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

TO GET A BADGE?

(1/1)

MARK11:
Get a press pass? Pay for a booth? What's it gonna take to finally get a badge?
I'm just a die hard fan geek...working on making a trailer for a no budget indie horror script
and wanting to pass out posters and badges for free.
Oh well...back to actually making the movie.
forget about joining my fellow fan geeks

TheTFReview:
The wait list for a booth spot spans many years. Press registration is already done. Your only chance of getting in at this point is to win a contest.

You can find more info here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Good luck with your indie movie. I've been working on an indie film for 3 years, so I know how slow it can be at times.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Mario_c:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginGet a press pass? Pay for a booth? What's it gonna take to finally get a badge?
I'm just a die hard fan geek...working on making a trailer for a no budget indie horror script
and wanting to pass out posters and badges for free.
Oh well...back to actually making the movie.
forget about joining my fellow fan geeks

--- End quote ---

you dont need to go in to do that. Do it outside near a busy intersection and you'll do just fine.

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginyou dont need to go in to do that. Do it outside near a busy intersection and you'll do just fine.

--- End quote ---

I agree. There are FLOODS of people coming out of the con every ay. Stand at the intersection and hand out flyers/info/freebies and you will get lots of takers! Have people wearing horror costumes from your movie and you'll get even more attention.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version