Con Suite > Comics, Books, and Toys!

Funko Off Topic Chat

(1/118) > >>

Angology:
Starting this thread for random Funko talk not related to their SDCC presence (or their subscription boxes). There is an old thread out there, but I thought I would start a new one with Off Topic in the title.

For the beginner OOB (out of box) collector-Fugitive toys just announced their damaged box sale that they do from time to time. $100 for 18 Pops. I did it once and got some real gems, and no Pops that were damaged (in fact, most of the boxes were in decent shape). It doesn't sell out as fast as the F-Box used to, but they do go fairly quickly.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If I had room-I would order!

Transmute Jun:
LOL,  I was thinking the same thing. This would be cool... but what would I do with them? Where would I put them?

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

NCDS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLOL,  I was thinking the same thing. This would be cool... but what would I do with them? Where would I put them?

--- End quote ---
Put one in your fridge so when your hungry you see him. 

I am not an avid collector and I have a ton of them, space is definitely an issue.  I with the boxes were designed so I could hang them from my ceiling.

CaseyJones14:
I've got a pretty big closet in my office at home and I plan on taking off the doors and building shelves to display all my Funkos.  My collection isn't huge yet (probably 50 or so), but I have a feeling it is going to grow significantly over the years.

Transmute Jun:
Okay, I thought about it and went back... and it's OOS!

See, I guess the universe is telling me something... ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version