You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dates from last year:
SDCC 2018 Volunteer Interest List Open: September 18, 2017
SDCC 2018 Volunteer Interest List Closed: September 19, 2017
SDCC 2018 Priority Volunteer Reg-10AM PDT: October 30, 2017
SDCC 2018 Priority Volunteer Reg Closes: November 10, 2017
SDCC 2018: Volunteer Interest List Reg-10AM PST: November 16, 2017

ccparka:
Yes I want to volunteer so bad. I have to sign up on the interest list though, I just hop it doesn’t fill up too fast.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes I want to volunteer so bad. I have to sign up on the interest list though, I just hop it doesn’t fill up too fast.

--- End quote ---

there was a bunch of time to sign up for the interest list- it's the transition from interest list to actual volunteer which might be difficult. it wasn't for the '18 con but it has been tricky in the past.

chocolateshake:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYes I want to volunteer so bad. I have to sign up on the interest list though, I just hop it doesn’t fill up too fast.

--- End quote ---

Just keep your eyes open and you'll have a good chance.  This last year the windows for all the signups stayed open a while.  In previous years they opened and closed really quickly.  2019 is the 50th anniversary though and it's rumored to be an epic con so there might be more interest.

ccparka:
Quick question: can you cosplay and volunteer? Obviously not a huge costume, just something that I could wear like normal clothes or even wear a T shirt over it. Does SDCC have a strict policy on what volunteers wear during their shifts, as long as its appropriate?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version