Author Topic: Supernatural Spin off panel ?  (Read 4655 times)

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
Re: Supernatural Spin off panel ?
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2014, 10:16:42 PM »
I hope they merge as well! Does anyone recall if The Vampire Diaries and The Originals was merged? I don't think it was, but I could be wrong.

angel_k

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2014, 10:24:50 PM »
Same with Once Upon a Time and OUAT: Wonderland.  I know last year OUAT: Wonderland had a lot of promotions all over on its own without the original show but I know nothing about the panels.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 10:05:00 PM »

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2014, 10:39:37 PM »
Is OUAT in Wonderland cancelled? I am way behind on OUAT and I haven't been able to watch Wonderland yet.

angel_k

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2014, 11:58:20 PM »
I have no idea.  I don't watch either show.  I just remember huge posters for it hanging from Petco park.

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2014, 04:38:53 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is OUAT in Wonderland cancelled? I am way behind on OUAT and I haven't been able to watch Wonderland yet.

It returns on March 6th.  It hasn't been officially cancelled yet, but its ratings have not been good and most sites predict it will be cancelled.  I watch it and thinks it's fine, but it just never captured the magic of OUAT.  I think it's also up against tough competition on Thursdays.

Offline kenshinfreak327

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 08:27:42 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope they merge as well! Does anyone recall if The Vampire Diaries and The Originals was merged? I don't think it was, but I could be wrong.

Nah they weren't merged, or even back to back. And let me tell you that was a real pain. cI had to rush back to Ballroom 20 and had my friend get a bathroom pass for me cause The Originals and The Vampire Diaries were so separated.