Author Topic: SDCC 2020 Returning Registration  (Read 31826 times)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: SDCC 2020 Returning Registration
« Reply #270 on: October 28, 2019, 07:22:49 PM »
The [Resend Comic-Con Badge Confirmation] button is now available under the "Registration Info" tab within Member ID.

From 10/18 Member ID Notices (bold = mine):

Comic-Con 2020 Attendee Registration RETURNING REGISTRATION Comic-Con 2020 Returning Registration is closed.

If you purchased an attendee badge during Returning Registration, you will receive a confirmation email within 72 hours of your purchase. If you do not receive your badge confirmation email within that time frame, you will have the ability to resend your own confirmation in late October. At that time, the Resend Comic-Con Badge Confirmation button will be available under the "Registration Info" tab in your Member ID account.

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #271 on: October 29, 2019, 09:41:39 AM »
Question that I am probably overthinking...So I am attending and got my confirmation email. But you know when you log in, and there is green writing, it does not say attending. It just says "shipping address verified, returning volunteer, and registered volunteer." I am pretty sure it does not matter, but I cannot remember from two years ago what that little section said.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #272 on: Today at 01:51:26 AM »

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #272 on: October 29, 2019, 09:43:59 AM »
oh now I see the little button saying "resend badge confirmation code" I got my code already so it must all be good. Sorry for the freak out. LOL

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #273 on: October 29, 2019, 10:13:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Question that I am probably overthinking...So I am attending and got my confirmation email. But you know when you log in, and there is green writing, it does not say attending. It just says "shipping address verified, returning volunteer, and registered volunteer." I am pretty sure it does not matter, but I cannot remember from two years ago what that little section said.
Noted in another thread that the references to Returning Reg were removed. The green writing in the top right corner which referenced "CC'20 Paid Attendee Return Reg" is also gone.  The tab stated "You are eligible to participate in Comic-Con 2020 Attendee Returning Registration."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Logged onto my CCI ID, and the pre-reg code (which was there last week) is no longer there.

hmmm.... :)

Member ID closed October 31st last year for the 2019 Open Reg!

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
« Reply #274 on: October 29, 2019, 10:24:32 AM »
thanks! I don't get to read every thread, so thanks for the reply.