Author Topic: lumon industry --- Severance offsite  (Read 7440 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
lumon industry --- Severance offsite
« on: July 15, 2022, 02:30:02 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

if you get an error refresh

Only one Orientation pass is permitted per person, per day.

A state or government issued photo-ID is required for entry. The name on the ticket must match that on the photo ID.

Successful applicants will receive an Orientation pass for themselves. Each guest must register separately.

Tickets cannot be sold, traded, transferred, or offered for sale.

A valid email address and email confirmation is required to participate.

Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are not required but strongly recommended. While guests can enter a standby line and make reservations on-site at the Orientation, entry is not guaranteed.

What can I expect from the Orientation at Lumon Industries?
Find yourself on the Severed floor of Lumon Industries as you make your way through multiple departments like O&D, Wellness, and MDR. Enjoy immersive photo ops, engaging interactivity, and fun takeaway perks while achieving perfect work/life balance.

Where is the Orientation located?
The orientation is located at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego 207 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 91201. Please enter through the staircase located on Fifth Ave, where experience representatives will be present to assist you with wayfinding.

How long does the experience last?
Groups will enter the experience during each time slot with a walkthrough duration of 20 - 30 minutes.

Do I need to have watched Severance to enjoy the Orientation?
No, it’s not essential - but it will enhance your experience if you’ve watched the complete series.

Will there be strobe lights?
While the Orientation does contain a number of lighting effects, there are no sequences of flashing lights that could affect guests susceptible to photo sensitivities.

Do I need to arrive at the start of my reserved time slot?
Yes, please arrive 15 minutes before the time stated on your reservation so we can make sure you can enter the Orientation at the correct time.

What happens if I arrive late to my reservation time?
Latecomers may not be admitted. Entry is not guaranteed for a later date or time.

What is the COVID policy?
The experience will be following the Comic-Con COVID policy. You are required to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test, guests will be required to wear masks throughout the entire Orientation.

Is the Orientation ADA accessible?
Yes, there will be wheelchair access throughout the entire Orientation. An on-site Lumon representatives will assist you upon arrival and can answer any questions at check in.

Can I give my Orientation pass to family or friends, or to charity?
No. Your Orientation pass is nontransferable and not for resale. Your Orientation pass cannot be used by anyone other than the person named.

Can the Orientation Organizer refuse anyone admission?
Yes, the Orientation organizer reserves the right to refuse admission to—or eject—any person who is, in their opinion, behaving dangerously or inappropriately; or when the person's attendance is likely to affect the safety or environment of other attendees.

Will there be security checks?
Yes, all attendees are subject to security screening. The Orientation organizer reserves the right to conduct security searches and refuse admission.

Are there any items that I cannot bring?
For the safety and comfort of all attendees the following items are not permitted:

Any item considered to be dangerous or hazardous, including but not limited to:
Weapons (including firearms, knives, CS gas/pepper spray, tasers
Flammable, corrosive, or toxic substances (including aerosols and lighter fluid)
Illegal substances or new psychoactive substances
Any bag larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
Food and drink (including alcohol, chewing gum)
Glass objects
Flags, political slogans, or signs
Flares, fireworks, and laser pens
Can I bring food and drink into the Orientation?
No. You are not permitted to bring your own food and drink.

What happens if the Orientation is canceled?
If the Orientation is canceled, we will make you aware as soon as we can. Unfortunately, we will not be able to reschedule the orientation or offer you a pass to an alternative session.

How will my personal data be used?
Your personal data will be used for registration and participation in this event. Information collected by Apple will be treated in accordance with Apple’s Privacy Policy, which can be found at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
Re: lumon industry --- Severance offsite
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 05:58:38 PM »
I like that many offsites are matching the comic-con mask and vaccination rules.  There is one rule that could be a deal breaker.

Any bag larger than 12" x 6" x 12"

At comic-con, that's a problem for everybody.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:29:41 AM »

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 06:32:54 PM »
I signed up for the notification and it went in my spam folder

Offline Vapors

• Ballroom 20
  • 1999-current
  • Liked: 268
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 08:32:33 PM »
I like that many offsites are matching the comic-con mask and vaccination rules.  There is one rule that could be a deal breaker.

At comic-con, that's a problem for everybody.

Same here regarding the mask policy.

I have noticed a few places mention restrictions on bag sizes. Mostly parties I think. Still if the offsite is in the day, folks will need to remember to drop stuff off at their car or room.

Offline rushfanyyz

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2022, 06:38:37 AM »
It also doesn't help for planning purposes that in the past some offsites have had the no bag rule but then everybody brings their backpack and its fine because they realize their mistake-everybody has bags at comic-con. And then there have been some where the bag rule actually matters. The best are the ones that are inconsistent and let bags in one day and then not the next  ::)

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2022, 04:17:29 PM »
Has anyone gotten an email for this?  Or is it going down to the wire?

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2022, 04:33:16 PM »
Has anyone gotten an email for this?  Or is it going down to the wire?

signs ups are at 6am the day of. Entering email was just to get reminders.

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 06:09:53 AM »
signs ups are at 6am the day of. Entering email was just to get reminders.

My sleep addled mind kept waiting for an email to tell me where to register.  It never came.  So by the time I thought to use the same link as to register for that email, it was already sold out.

Offline rallyv

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 87
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2022, 06:12:41 AM »
I was there at 6 on the dot and kept getting an error with the captcha about a domain mismatch and then registrations were gone.

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2022, 06:12:47 AM »
I got registered but lots of glitches capchta was invalid owner error and kept saying I wasn’t in San Diego.

Offline madfly

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 140
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2022, 06:20:33 AM »
I was there at 6 on the dot and kept getting an error with the captcha about a domain mismatch and then registrations were gone.
Same  with me!

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2022, 06:58:14 AM »
Same  with me!

Did you try different browsers? I got incognito Firefox to work before they fixed it for everyone. I was able to get any slot as they were all open. And then the loungefly I wanted sold out while I was trying to fix this mess on my own.

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2022, 08:59:47 AM »
I got registered but lots of glitches capchta was invalid owner error and kept saying I wasn’t in San Diego.

I think I just missed it.  Since the first time I tried, I remember there was a section that said something like I had to be a resident of San Diego County.  Then seconds later when I tried again, it no longer said that.  It went straight to sold out.

Please let us know if it's worth trying again tomorrow.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 09:03:49 AM by chocolateshake »

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2022, 03:21:26 AM »
FYI budget 3 to 4 hours if you’re trying to do this. They were running behind an hour today plus it was another 90 min to 2 hours once you’re  inside in another line before you are assigned a room. I had to bail halfway through. Only budgeted two hours and had tickets to something else. Maybe it is better today. Or you should try to get one of the first two slots?

You get a badge and tote bag as swag looked like. Sorry but 3 and a half hours despite a reservation is kinda ridiculous.

Offline dianosaurus

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 46
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2022, 06:04:06 AM »
FYI budget 3 to 4 hours if you’re trying to do this. They were running behind an hour today plus it was another 90 min to 2 hours once you’re  inside in another line before you are assigned a room. I had to bail halfway through. Only budgeted two hours and had tickets to something else. Maybe it is better today. Or you should try to get one of the first two slots?

Yesterday the cast surprised everyone and showed up to go through the offsite and it delayed the reservations by quite a bit. I had a reservation for 5:30 but didn’t actually start the walk through until around 7:40.

I have to assume that they’ve ironed out some kinks and won’t have any surprise visitors today!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2022, 06:22:17 AM by dianosaurus »