Author Topic: Teen Wolf Panel And Special Booth, Ballroom 20, 3:30PM- 4:30  (Read 15006 times)

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
MTV’S “TEEN WOLF” RETURNS TO SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON WITH A STAR-STUDDED PANEL FOR THE FIFTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR

Network Takes a Bite Out of the Convention Center Floor with First Ever “Teen Wolf” Themed Booth

New York, NY (June 26, 2014)-MTV announced today that its hit drama series "Teen Wolf" will return to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth year in a row with a panel featuring series’ stars on Thursday, July 24.  “Teen Wolf” will also have a show-themed booth on the convention center floor for the first time ever.

Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, plus new cast members Shelley Hennig and Dylan Sprayberry, along with Executive Producer Jeff Davis, will once again take Comic-Con by storm, giving fans a can’t-miss panel in which they will share season four secrets, debut a new mid-season trailer and answer fan questions.  The panel will be moderated by Buzzfeed Senior Editor, Jarett Wieselman.

The “Teen Wolf” booth (#3729) will be open to fans all weekend long and will be highlighted by signings and special appearances by cast and crew.  The booth will also feature four full days of activations where fans can insert themselves into a custom character poster and create their own “Teen Wolf”-inspired monster. Additionally, MTV commissioned artist Swann Smith to illustrate a limited edition bestiary that serves as a full guide to the creatures of Beacon Hills.  The bestiary will be distributed for free throughout the weekend and Swann will be on hand signing copies at the booth.

On Friday, July 25 MTV will host “Teen Wolf” press room and also hold a signing with cast members at the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment booth (#4213), which distributes the DVD.  Special edition season three DVDs that will be exclusive to Comic-Con attendees, will also be available for purchase at the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment booth. 
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 12:01:45 PM by alyssa »

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
Re: Teen Wolf Panel And Special Booth
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2014, 10:43:18 AM »
I didn't think I could get pumped up anymore for this panel, but this announcement just put me over the top!!! The booth sounds awesome!! I hope I'll get a chance to stop by it between B20 and Hall H=D

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2014, 10:48:37 AM »
Ha, was just coming here to post this.

I am so jazzed about this! I hope I can snag one of the bestiaries.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:45:11 AM by jamiesugah »
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1399
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2014, 10:44:00 AM »
Well now I know where my daughter will be.
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Offline evanarose

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2014, 02:31:17 PM »
Yep I'll definitely check it out! Do you know if we could pre order the dvd?

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2014, 04:38:32 PM »
I haven't heard anything about pre-ordering the DVD. I assume by "special edition" they mean it's the complete season, hopefully with new stuff? I was bummed that there weren't any bloopers or deleted scenes in the 3B DVD.

Offline frgx

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 769
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2014, 10:40:39 AM »
The past few years Spike TV has been in Booth 3729. So it looks like Teen Wolf is taking over that spot.

Which is good, I guess. I never set foot in the Spike TV booth before.

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1399
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2014, 05:34:25 AM »
I'm wondering if Teen Wolf is going to be in Ballroom 20 after all, although, I don't know where is they could put it, it has a large following,
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2014, 07:32:28 AM »
I can't imagine why they wouldn't be in Ballroom 20. They got a major upgrade in panel locations at NYCC last year. Could they maybe be thinking Hall H?

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2014, 07:50:25 AM »
 MTV announced today the "Teen Wolf" panel at San Diego Comic-Con will take place on Thursday, July 24 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m. in Ballroom 20.  Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, plus new cast members Shelley Hennig and Dylan Sprayberry, along with Executive Producer Jeff Davis, will once again take Comic-Con by storm, giving fans a can’t-miss panel in which they will share season four secrets, debut a new mid-season trailer and answer fan questions.  The panel will be moderated by Buzzfeed Senior Editor, Jarett Wieselman.

On Friday, July 25 MTV will also host the “Teen Wolf” press room from 1:00-2:00 p.m. in the Hilton Bayfront Hotel.  For press room inclusion consideration, please contact Rayna Schwartz, Katie Magnotta, Juliana Clifton; contact details are below.  You must receive a confirmation in order to attend.

Teen Wolf” will also have a show-themed booth on the convention center floor for the first time ever.  The booth (#3729) will be open to fans all weekend long and will be highlighted by signings and special appearances by cast and crew.  The booth will also feature four full days of activations where fans can insert themselves into a custom character poster and create their own “Teen Wolf”-inspired monster. Additionally, MTV commissioned artist Swann Smith to illustrate a limited edition bestiary that serves as a full guide to the creatures of Beacon Hills.  The bestiary will be distributed for free throughout the weekend and Swann will be on hand signing copies at the booth.

There will also be a cast signing at the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment booth (#4213), which distributes the DVD.  Special edition season three DVDs that will be exclusive to Comic-Con attendees, will also be available for purchase at the Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment booth. 

Offline Resin

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2014, 08:08:32 PM »
As excited as I am about this, the host last year was absolutely terrible. Why would they ever invite him back?

Offline Shauni48

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 52
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2014, 10:59:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
As excited as I am about this, the host last year was absolutely terrible. Why would they ever invite him back?

Yes!!! He was horrible!! No passion about it at all! Hell, I'd be happy if they got Jill Wagner to do it.

angel_k

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2014, 12:32:33 AM »
Friday seems like "press day."  I applied for this. Don't know if I'll get it.  My website is known for writing a lot of controversial stuff about the show so they may take one look and go "uh no."  Or they might just glance and see we've written 30+ articles about it in 5 months and let us by.  I have no idea how this "approval" process works.  As far as Teen Wolf FANDOM is concerned, people know us.  But we aren't a big outlet at all.

Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline thecherbear

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 12
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2014, 12:39:23 AM »
Friday seems like "press day."  I applied for this. Don't know if I'll get it.  My website is known for writing a lot of controversial stuff about the show so they may take one look and go "uh no."  Or they might just glance and see we've written 30+ articles about it in 5 months and let us by.  I have no idea how this "approval" process works.  As far as Teen Wolf FANDOM is concerned, people know us.  But we aren't a big outlet at all.

Fingers crossed.

Fingers crossed for you!! I love your site and would love to see some press day stuff by you! :)

angel_k

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2014, 12:50:00 AM »

Fingers crossed for you!! I love your site and would love to see some press day stuff by you! :)

Aww thanks <3 I love to hear that people have heard of us.