Author Topic: 2017 SDCC Panel and Exhibitor Swag / Freebies Trade Thread  (Read 6675 times)

Offline AzT

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
2017 SDCC Panel and Exhibitor Swag / Freebies Trade Thread
« on: June 16, 2017, 08:01:31 PM »
Please use this thread to discuss / arrange trades of panel and exhibitor swag / freebies for Comic-Con 2017  :)

With the same rules as the 2016 edition => You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

General Disclaimer:

Please remember that trades are fine, as long as extra fees or anything suspicious isn't being asked in addition to the trade.  Profiteering or bribing is not condoned.  To protect our forum members, this community does not allow people to sell items--with the exception of NYCC tickets at original face value (only because ReedPop has a policy that states people can resell them).  For those that do wish to sell items, please use websites like eBay, Amazon, or the like.

Thank you!  ^__^

Offline juliafrood

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 185
Re: 2017 SDCC Panel and Exhibitor Swag / Freebies Trade Thread
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 06:24:07 PM »
AWESOME, I am looking for a shirt, or the whole swag bag, from the Game of Thrones 2016 panel. 

I have, for real, so much stuff from cons going back to 2013.  I don't even know where to start.   What are you looking for?

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:02:03 AM »

Offline tsnyder

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 295
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:24:42 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
AWESOME, I am looking for a shirt, or the whole swag bag, from the Game of Thrones 2016 panel. 

I have, for real, so much stuff from cons going back to 2013.  I don't even know where to start.   What are you looking for?

I still have a complete GOT swag bag from last year I would be interested in parting with.  I'm looking for SDCC Captain America stuff.

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 62
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 11:35:51 AM »
Not sure what is given out every year, can only go by what i read, watch or told about from a variety of people. i know this is like a trade section but do same booths give out same stuff every year or do they change it and give out better stuff compared to last year? i know not to expect the same if they try do better but hope and i learned to not grab or take stuff that is not useful to u at time but something that can be reused at anytime so it worth carrying around if choose to do so or take to check in at time to save time.

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 12:22:03 PM »
The booths do usually change what they give out. There are some exceptions (Fox gives out the tubes every year, but the design does change). The movie studios will obviously have stuff for the movies coming out in the near future that they are promoting.
The first couple of years, I grabbed everything, but have since tried to stick to things I can use, or are from things that I like (although some blind grabbing does go on! LOL!)
My favorite thing to get is tee-shirts, but I like buttons, too (easy to transport and display).
One of my favorite pieces ever were the Teen Wolf fangs. Love those!
Ang

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 01:18:50 PM »
The booths do usually change what they give out. There are some exceptions (Fox gives out the tubes every year, but the design does change). The movie studios will obviously have stuff for the movies coming out in the near future that they are promoting.
The first couple of years, I grabbed everything, but have since tried to stick to things I can use, or are from things that I like (although some blind grabbing does go on! LOL!)
My favorite thing to get is tee-shirts, but I like buttons, too (easy to transport and display).
One of my favorite pieces ever were the Teen Wolf fangs. Love those!

Years ago, i just got random stuff by chance. but seems there are better things now compared to before or i just didnt try to get as much free stuff as everyone does now lol.

Offline Vapors

• Ballroom 20
  • 1999-current
  • Liked: 268
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 02:21:18 PM »
I keep telling myself I'm going to be more selective in the freebies that I grab, then of course after the con, I wind up with quadruplets of the same keychain.  LOL.

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2017, 02:29:37 PM »
I keep telling myself I'm going to be more selective in the freebies that I grab, then of course after the con, I wind up with quadruplets of the same keychain.  LOL.

LOL, just think if u wanted to can always try sale on ebay as i have learned many do sale freebies by chance and those who cant go actually or sometimes pay u for stuff u dont care to keep lol or can even find ways to trade for other stuff.

Offline Godolphin

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 191
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2017, 02:53:45 PM »
If anyone is going to this years Game of Thrones panel in hall H and isn't interested in the swag. I'd like to trade you for it. Please pm me if you go this year, thanks

Offline everlastingwhy

• Exhibit Hall
  • TV nerd + GIFmaker
  • Liked: 29
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2017, 12:30:34 PM »
Interested in any and all Outlander swag people may pick up around the Starz booth, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2017, 01:14:24 PM »
I don't make it to the video game area, but the wife would like any of the tokidoki freebees that are coming out of the Blizzard booth.  I'll be at the sunday dinner if you pick some up...

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2017, 02:48:22 PM »
Been watching vids and reading posts, and learning from past ways and now that only grab usefull swag so not weighed down by so much of it lol. so not sure what there will be besides what already know i just try get anything useful and cool to me at time.

Offline Shuganator

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2017, 06:26:53 PM »
Is there a list of all the free stuff that we can get from the different exhibitor booths?

Offline cabler30

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2017, 07:47:41 PM »
Is there a list of all the free stuff that we can get from the different exhibitor booths?

I have read and seen videos of booths that give out free stuff or swag, try to read or watch this by copy and paste to address bar above - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - it a video or page for a video to know where to go and why. basically i would try check every major booth or label like studios and ask if u not sure and be happy to get anything possible. i try get all possible ea day i can do and sort it out later.

Offline everlastingwhy

• Exhibit Hall
  • TV nerd + GIFmaker
  • Liked: 29
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2017, 04:04:17 AM »
Throwing it out there now- looking for a GOT swag bag if anyone doesn't want theirs this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk