Author Topic: Dark Matter fans can win a piece of the set, props, etc!  (Read 1354 times)

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
Dark Matter fans can win a piece of the set, props, etc!
« on: September 30, 2017, 11:15:06 AM »
Sadly Dark Matter has met its demise, but here is some fab news from Joe Mallozi's weblog posted on September 29th:

"Alright, Dark Matter fandom.  You ready to write?

As I mentioned in yesterday's blog entry, Prodigy Pictures President and Dark Matter Executive Producer Jay Firestone has decided he wants to reward the fans. And he's going to do so by making many of the show's props and costumes, as well as DM-themed t-shirts and caps, available.  All you have to do for a chance at one of these Dark Matter mementos is write a letter (Yes, an actual letter!) telling us what the show means to you.  Write it longhand on looseleaf or use your computer and print up the results or, heck, use a Blickensderfer model 7 typewriter if you like.  Once you're done, pop it in the mail and send to:

Prodigy Pictures
124 The East Mall
Toronto, Ontario
M8Z 5V5

And you’ll be automatically entered with an opportunity to win anything from a G.A. badge to a piece of the set.
Deadline for submissions is October 31st, 2017.  Don’t forget to include your mailing address!"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline angoradebs

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 211
Re: Dark Matter fans can win a piece of the set, props, etc!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:27:51 AM »
This is insanely cool of them

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:07:17 PM »

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1292
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 11:08:46 AM »
Reminder:  Deadline is November 15th- Write an actual letter for a chance to win props from Dark Matter!

Here's part of Joe Mallozi's announcement: (click on the link below to see the full article and lots of pics)

"Here's your chance to win a memento from Dark Matter, one of Syfy's most-watched scripted shows and most watched sci-fi series of 2017.  Normally, we'd reward you with another season of your favorite show but, since that's not possible, we're offering up props, costumes, and swag!

November 15 is the deadline to get your "What Dark Matter Means To Me" letters in for a chance to one of these awesome prizes..."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It is 2024, and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia