Author Topic: WonderCon 2020: Volunteers  (Read 2793 times)

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
WonderCon 2020: Volunteers
« on: January 17, 2020, 02:00:18 AM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WonderCon Anaheim Volunteer Program

The WonderCon Anaheim 2020 volunteer program will open in early 2020.
Please check this page regularly for updates on the WonderCon Anaheim 2020 volunteer program as they become available. Assignments are usually 2 – 3 hours long and you may volunteer one, two, or all three days of the convention. We do not require any special skills to volunteer other than a great attitude and a willingness to help!

You will receive a complimentary badge for each day you volunteer. For example, if you volunteer on a Thursday, you will receive a complimentary Thursday badge.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: WonderCon 2020: Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 12:57:57 PM »
Open!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WonderCon Anaheim Daily Volunteer Program

WonderCon Anaheim 2020 daily volunteer registration is now open! To register, log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account, select the “Volunteering” tab, then click the volunteer registration link to access the form. WonderCon Anaheim 2020 volunteer registration will remain open on a first-come, first-served basis. Once the program’s capacity is reached, the WonderCon Anaheim 2020 volunteer program will close and there will be no further opportunities to register to volunteer for WonderCon Anaheim 2020.

Daily volunteer assignments are 3 hours long and you may volunteer one, two, or all three days of the convention. We do not require any special skills to volunteer other than a great attitude and a willingness to help! You will receive a complimentary badge for each day you volunteer. For example, if you volunteer on a Friday, you will receive a complimentary Friday badge.

PLEASE NOTE: You must have a confirmed Comic-Con Member ID and be 16 years or older on or before March 31, 2020 to volunteer. Click here to sign up for a Member ID.

We look forward to seeing you at WonderCon Anaheim 2020!

Indicating pre-convention availability on the form does not guarantee that you will receive an assignment before the convention. If you are needed before the first day of the convention, you will be contacted by email about 10 days prior to WonderCon Anaheim.

I understand that I am only registering to volunteer
for WonderCon Anaheim 2020 in Anaheim, California,
and that this DOES NOT register me as a volunteer
for Comic-Con 2020

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 01:06:45 PM by SamTurtledove »

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:46:50 PM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2020, 01:11:10 PM »
Toucan

2020 Daily Volunteer Registration

Attention all trainers, WonderCon Anaheim 2020 volunteer registration is now OPEN!
If you wanna be the best volunteer like no one ever was, simply grab your Pokédex, healing potion, and log in to your Comic-Con Member ID account. Select the “Volunteering” tab, then click the volunteer registration link to access the form. No Great Ball needed!

Assignments are usually 3 hours long and you may volunteer one, two, or all three days of the convention. We do not require any special skills to volunteer other than a great attitude and a willingness to help! Though, an impressive array of gym badges is always a bonus.

You will receive a complimentary badge for each day you volunteer. For example, if you volunteer on Friday, April 10, you will receive a complimentary Friday badge! When you are not on assignment, we encourage you to check out the Exhibit Hall, wander the convention floor, or cruise through the Grand Plaza (keep an eye on that tall grass.)

PLEASE NOTE: You must have a confirmed Comic-Con Member ID and be 16 years or older on or before March 31, 2020 to volunteer at WonderCon Anaheim 2020. That means you too, Pikachu! Don’t have a Member ID? Click here to sign up today!

Register today to volunteer for WonderCon Anaheim 2020! We’re sure you’ll meet new people, make new friends, and have a ton of fun! And if that doesn’t convince you, would a Nanab Berry seal the deal? Gotcha!
We can't wait to see you in April! *pika pika!*

Posted on Feb 3, 2020

Offline puppy

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 251
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2020, 08:13:42 PM »
From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thanks!  I've never been to WonderCon, but thought it might be fun to volunteer. I'd really like to do the pre-convention part just for the heck of it. What are my chances of getting that?

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2020, 09:50:16 PM »
Booth volunteers:

symbiotestudios Just a heads up. We will be at #wondercon April 10-12 2020. We will need booth volunteers for the show. Volunteers get one of everything we sell at the show and free passes to attend. Flexible hours and lots of fun. Details coming in the next few months. #comiccon

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2020, 01:39:55 AM »
More on booth volunteers:

symbiotestudios #Wondercon Looking for two volunteers for Wonder Con. Must be 18+, fun, smart, and nerdy about cute toys. We provide badge. DM with funny photo of self and why you would like to volunteer. Those selected will have flexible booth schedules and free exclusive merch from us.

Offline puppy

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 251
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 10:33:19 AM »
Well, I signed up to volunteer, but I'm not so sure I want to do it now with coronavirus. How do we unvolunteer?

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2020, 11:02:58 AM »
Well, I signed up to volunteer, but I'm not so sure I want to do it now with coronavirus. How do we unvolunteer?

You just don't sign up for a shift.