Author Topic: BBC America's Doctor Who, Hall H, 12:30-1:30  (Read 13922 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
Re: Doctor Who to attend
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 02:02:56 PM »
last year the doctor who panel was on sunday after Glee & Supernatural in Hall H (a 6K seat auditorium).   I got in line at 6am & was confident I'd get in. 
picture my then 11 year old boy sitting threw the glee panel....  ::)
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Car_Low

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 610
Re: Doctor Who to attend
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 04:39:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Primary reason I'm attending is Doctor Who.  Wondering when one had to line up for Autographs or the panel?  Any details or advice is greatly appreciated.

If you want to attend the panel or autograph session get in line as early as you can be.   

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: BBC America's Doctor Who, Hall H, 12:30-1:30
« Reply #17 on: Today at 04:29:44 AM »

Offline kundun

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2012, 02:16:53 PM »
I undertand arriving at 6am or earlier is required. Since Hall H lines will be crazy what time (and where) would one recommend lining up for best chance of getting a decent seat with a moderate view?  First timer so any specific guidance is appreciated.

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2012, 02:50:06 PM »
I undertand arriving at 6am or earlier is required. Since Hall H lines will be crazy what time (and where) would one recommend lining up for best chance of getting a decent seat with a moderate view?  First timer so any specific guidance is appreciated.

We got in line at 2 last year and had decent seats - but I've never seen quite so many people cut in line as did that morning before doors, so we ended up probably 500 people behind where we thought we were. If you want to be up front though, you honestly better plan on getting there around 10 the night before. If you just want in, 6am is probably a good cutoff time.

Offline sajcfan

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2012, 09:47:25 AM »
We got in line at 2 last year and had decent seats - but I've never seen quite so many people cut in line as did that morning before doors, so we ended up probably 500 people behind where we thought we were. If you want to be up front though, you honestly better plan on getting there around 10 the night before. If you just want in, 6am is probably a good cutoff time.

Nice, thanks again for the tip  ;D