Author Topic: NYCC Hotels  (Read 6534 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
Re: NYCC Hotels
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2013, 06:48:39 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have had a spot open up in my hotel room if anyone is interested . I am asking $115/night at the Holiday Inn off Broadway ( within waking distance to Javits ). If two people would like to stay, I can sleep on the floor and it would be slightly cheaper per night. Currently it is myself, another girl from Canada and a guy. Message me if you are interested! I will strike through this post when it is no longer available.
you may also want to post it in the 'looking for place to crash/roommate' thread You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2013, 07:38:35 AM »
Is anyone else staying at the Holiday Inn Express North Bergen - Lincoln Tunnel?

They offer a shuttle to TS. I emailed them about the hours and if they plan to extend to the CC. Maybe if enough NYCC people stay there, they might offer it.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 12:22:10 PM »

Offline BigJoe

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 2
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2013, 05:11:23 PM »
East Rutherford Sheraton offers a shuttle to and from the Subway.  Quick trip to the city and you can get a great room for $100 a night on priceline name your own price.  Just send me a message anyone that wants to book a room and I can walk you through it.  I've stayed there the last 3 years and love it.