Comic-Con International > CCI General Discussion

FoCC Sunday Dinner Signups - July 24, 2022

<< < (2/9) > >>

tehlilone:
Question about the per-person amount. Does this include children? My daughter is 5 and eats like a bird. I usually just shared a little of my pasta with her when we ate at the other restaurant. She's usually one of the only children though so not sure if others have the same question this year.

accelerate:
Aw man, I want pizza! But my flight leaves at 8pm, which means I have to leave downtown for the airport by 6:30pm or so.

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  Don't worry about your daughter. Just pay for the adults. ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  You can use whichever method you prefer, but if you use goods and services, make sure to include the fee (so that FoCC receives $25).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  The restaurant is not buffet-style, but because of the group order, our event will be buffet-style. Essentially, they will bring out massive bowls of salad and large pizzas and everyone will serve themselves. I will make sure to order plenty of food!

MickeyJack:
Thanks for organizing this. I sent funds for myself (MickeyJack) +2 (Chris & Joel).  It's always a perfect way to end the Con and is never taken for granted.

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAw man, I want pizza! But my flight leaves at 8pm, which means I have to leave downtown for the airport by 6:30pm or so.

--- End quote ---
and why did you book a flight home so early? #rebook hehe ik, ik next year remember to stay ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version