Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

Other Apps to Interact With FoCC Forums

(1/2) > >>

BenEatsRice:
I believe the FoCC forum is "powered by" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login as described in the footer. I've been pretty happy using the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login app to navigate the forums on iOS, but I'm curious what other apps might be out there. I wanted to see if maybe I was missing out on something I might like better.

Does anyone have other methods of accessing the forums besides standard browser and/or Tapatalk? Have you tried Tapatalk? Do you prefer one app over the other and if so, why?

Jesse O:
Is there a way to “like” people’s posts with Tapatalk? I feel like I’m a lurker more than a poster, but I want to be able to give posters an acknowledgement when they’ve educated me or made me laugh…

Zero:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIs there a way to “like” people’s posts with Tapatalk? I feel like I’m a lurker more than a poster, but I want to be able to give posters an acknowledgement when they’ve educated me or made me laugh…

--- End quote ---

I use Tapatalk quite often for these forums.  As far as I'm aware, I don't believe Tapatalk has a "like" button feature for posts, since it is the app itself that you're using to browse our community. (On the actual forum website, if I recall correctly, it's actually an installed mod that allows us to do that... XD)

Devorah:
I dislike Tapatalk because spoilers are automatically displayed. But I still use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rushfanyyz:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI use Tapatalk quite often for these forums.  As far as I'm aware, I don't believe Tapatalk has a "like" button feature for posts, since it is the app itself that you're using to browse our community. (On the actual forum website, if I recall correctly, it's actually an installed mod that allows us to do that... XD)

--- End quote ---
I haven’t been able to find a way to like on Tapatalk either so sometimes I log in via safari just to like things XD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version