Comic-Con International > CCI General Discussion

EW's win a trip to SDCC to see the Game of Thrones panel

(1/3) > >>

SillyLilly:
Entertainment Weekly is giving away a free trip to this year's comic con for two as well as what I assume is guarantee admission into the Game of Thrones panel. (I guess this is confirmation that they will be there this year.) I have to admit while I already have my ticket, the no waiting in line seems pretty sweet. Enter for a chance to win here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Trev:
Interesting details:

--- Quote ---One (1) Grand Prize for two (2), Grand Prize Winner and a guest, to attend “Comic-Con®” and the Game of Thrones Panel at “Comic-Con®” in San Diego, California. Trip includes round-trip commercial airfare for two (2) to San Diego, California from winner’s nearest major airport, round-trip car transfers to and from San Diego airport and the hotel, three (3) nights, four (4) days standard hotel accommodations based on double occupancy at a hotel of the sponsor’s choice, two (2) four (4) day passes to “Comic-Con®” and two (2) tickets to the Game of Thrones Panel. Trip is available from July 12, 2012 through July 15, 2012.

--- End quote ---

4 days, but no preview night! :( still awesome, though.
"tickets" to the Panel?? hmmm . . . a hint of something new or just bad wording? Maybe they are going to solve the line prob with tickets? I would have thought they would use 'guaranteed admission' or 'vip seating' instead of 'tickets'

icedog1787:
The first 5-10 rows in Ballroom 20 and Hall H is dedicated to reserved/VIP seating. There's no need for tickets to any panel at SDCC.

Trev:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe first 5-10 rows in Ballroom 20 and Hall H is dedicated to reserved/VIP seating. There's no need for tickets to any panel at SDCC.

--- End quote ---

and yet the use the word "ticket". I know that's the way it was in the past.

hmmmm . . .

icedog1787:
It's a miss-wording on minute details. Stop trying to imply conspiracy theories on every little error.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version