Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Friday

Game of Thrones, Hall H, 2:45-3:45

(1/5) > >>

Angology:
2:45-3:45 Game of Thrones Panel and Q&A session-Based on the bestselling fantasy book series A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin, HBO's Game of Thrones series concluded its 10-episode second season on June 3. Created and executive produced by David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, the series follows kings and queens, knights and renegades, liars and noblemen as they vie for power in a land where summers span decades and winters can last a lifetime. Season 2 of the hit series told an epic story of duplicity and treachery, nobility and honor, conquest and triumph, set in an enthralling world of intrigue, seduction, and magic. Based in Belfast, Northern Ireland, production of season 2 also took place in Croatia and Iceland. Some of the cast featured in the second season and appearing on this panel are (in alphabetical order) Alfie Allen as Theon Greyjoy, Emilia Clarke as Daenerys Targaryen, Michelle Fairley as Catelyn Stark, Kit Harington as Jon Snow, Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister, and Richard Madden as Robb Stark. George R. R. Martin, who also serves as a co-executive producer and writer on the series, moderates with executive producer Carolyn Strauss. Hall H
Modified to add^^

George RR Martin confirmed that he will be at SDCC at the Game of Thrones panel on his blog. I know we all knew there would be one, but it's cool that Mr. Martin is going to be there again.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Just got advance copies of the 2013 Ice & Fire calendar, illustrated by Marc Simonetti. My, but it's gorgeous. The rest of you will be able to buy calendars in July. As in previous years, the calendar will debut at the San Diego Comicon. And yes, I will be at the San Diego Comicon again. Not for the whole thing, no. San Diego was not on my schedule this year, but HBO wants me there for the GAME OF THRONES panel, so I'm going to squeeze in a quick visit on my way to Spain."

I know some were asking about signings-it looks like you may only have limited opportunity to get books signed.

alyssa:
thank you,
I've got a few books I really want to get signed

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
Time to get in line...

Transmute Jun:
That's great! I hope there are signings, but if not, it will be great to see...

Dreyesbo:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login is also confirmed, while showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss won't be attending. It's weird, but I guess another panel with the whole cast and GRRM moderating will be cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version