Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Sunday

Supernatural Screening and Q&A, Hall H, 11:15-12:15

<< < (2/3) > >>

dogberry:
Oh no! If the SPN panel is at 11.15am on Sunday, and the signing is on the same day, I don't know how I can queue to get into Hall H AND for the WB autograph lottery (which opens at 8am) at Sails!! ;___;

Any other SPN fans facing this dilemma? I wonder how early people are going to queue to get into Hall H.

I would give anything (I can afford, and even my 1st born) to get an autograph from the SPN cast!! It's 60% the reason why I decided to fly across the world for SDCC. CASTIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

yaro:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginOh no! If the SPN panel is at 11.15am on Sunday, and the signing is on the same day, I don't know how I can queue to get into Hall H AND for the WB autograph lottery (which opens at 8am) at Sails!! ;___;

Any other SPN fans facing this dilemma? I wonder how early people are going to queue to get into Hall H.

I would give anything (I can afford, and even my 1st born) to get an autograph from the SPN cast!! It's 60% the reason why I decided to fly across the world for SDCC. CASTIELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

--- End quote ---

I'm facing the same dilemma as you. Thankfully, my boyfriend will go to the autograph lottery while I'm going to be in line. :) Maybe I'll see you there! Misha Collins is amazing, I had a photo op with him at one of the supernatural conventions. He smelled minty and was absolutely awesome.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Transmute Jun:
This usually happens for all of the big panels. I have the same dilemma for BBT.

dogberry:
@yaro - I'm totally envious!! Funnily every fan I've spoken who's met the cast always comments on how they smell...which is nice. Hahah! My dream is to attend a SPN con one day, but until then there's Comic-Con! :) I suppose I'll get my BFF to hold my place in the queue while I go for the lottery - does anyone know if that will take long?

@Transmute - so what are you planning to do? Panels or Signings?

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@Transmute - so what are you planning to do? Panels or Signings?

--- End quote ---

Panel. It's more fun! But to be fair, I've already got the BBT cast autographs.

Also, if you don't get to to to the signing (either because you didn't line up or didn't get lucky in the lottery) you can always 'walk by; as it's happening. Normally security will try to spirit you by, but I've always been able to take a few quick pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version