Comic-Con International > SDCC Photos

San Diego Comic-Con 2015 Cosplay Gallery

(1/4) > >>

LaffingStock:
Just thought I could share my gallery on this forum. Hopefully you guys get a kick out of some of the cosplayers! This was my first time, and I'm psyched to try to go again next year!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

- B

TardisMom:
Lots of great photos!

sylent_asassin:
I will be posting a cosplay gallery on my Facebook page as I have time. During the course of the show, I took over 500 photos. So far, I have a few photos of the DC Heroes vs. Villains photo shoot, which took place in back of Sails.

TheNeck:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust thought I could share my gallery on this forum. Hopefully you guys get a kick out of some of the cosplayers! This was my first time, and I'm psyched to try to go again next year!

- B

--- End quote ---

AWESOME pictures, what model camera do you have?

sylent_asassin:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginJust thought I could share my gallery on this forum. Hopefully you guys get a kick out of some of the cosplayers! This was my first time, and I'm psyched to try to go again next year!

- B

--- End quote ---

Great photos! You actually took my picture when I was in costume. I was Static Shock! It's fun seeing myself in other people's cosplay galleries.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version