Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Friday

Firefly 10-Year Anniversary Reunion, Ballroom 20, 12:30-1:30

(1/4) > >>

lawboysam:
Firefly 10-Year Anniversary Reunion- Calling all Browncoats to unite! It has been 10 years since the crew of the Serenity took flight in the now infamous show Firefly. Science Channel will reunite, for the first time ever, Captain Mal Reynolds and the crew from the ship. Join Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Adam Baldwin, Gina Torres, Alan Tudyk, Morena Baccarin, Sean Maher, Summer Glau, and many more for a trip down memory lane, some special surprises, and exclusive Science Channel giveaways. SHINY. Ballroom 20

GINA TORRES!

Patman:
Wow, way back when, I was a fan of this show, though nowaday, not as much, but I still enjoy seeing the cast members pop up on TV shows and movies nowadays.  I really hope to see this, but it'd mean giving up seeing the Game of Thrones panel, probably.

Khaaaaaaanh!!!:
I've gotta assume the energy and buzz in this room will probably be as awesome as anything that's been at SDCC in a few years...

mdla:
I'm going to be in line starting around 6:30-7 am for this one.  Hope that's enough time.

EnglishmanInSanDiego:
To confirm, Jewel Staite will NOT be attending this panel. (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version