Author Topic: Deal on Disney area hotel room  (Read 2615 times)

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
Deal on Disney area hotel room
« on: August 26, 2013, 09:48:26 AM »
This *may* work for Wondercon, depending on when they set the date (pesky black out dates). BUT, even if you are visiting the park, it's still a pretty good deal. These hotels run at least $125 a night (sometimes you can get a better deal, granted), but $98 for 2 nights is pretty good!! It's a voucher so you won't have to know the dates right away and it's good until December 1st, 2014. It's only one day deal and it ends at midnight tonight (it's Monday, August 26th). If you want, you can click on this link and it is a referral (and yes, I do get a little sumpin' sumpin', which would be sort of awesome) BUT you can go straight to the website and totally dis me (haha) which is under that link. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[Newsletter+-+Daily+Deals+%2896%29]--[]-[NTYyOTM0MDc3MTkS1]--&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=AM%2BDaily%2BDeal%2BEmail&utm_campaign=Daily%2BDeal%2BEmail

Today's Deal Details
Highlights

Enjoy three days and two nights at a neighborhood Disneyland Hotel for a family up to four.
    Spend the weekend at Disneyland and California Adventure.
    Hotels are within a short radius of Disneyland.
    Just $98 gets you and your family accommodations for 2 nights in one of Disneyland neighbor hotels in Anaheim CA: Ramada Inn Maingate, Jolly Roger, Quality Inn & Suites, Lemon Tree & Suites, Best Western, Days Inn & Suites at Disney Park, Comfort Inn Maingate, Ramada at Anaheim Convention Center, Double Tree Suites by Hilton and others.
    Guest Rooms include one king, one queen or two double beds and are based on availability.
    May purchase up to three vouchers.

Restrictions

Voucher must be used by December 1, 2014, in order to receive full value. After that date, the promotional value expires, but the voucher will remain redeemable with the merchant for the amount paid (the “purchase value”), which does not expire. Click here for more info.
    Travel should be completed by 12/1/2014; Reservation must be made 30 days in advance.
    Hotel room preferences are subject to availability.
    Offer is for two adults and up to two children 12 years old and younger.
    Not valid with other offers, for groups, or on existing reservations; Subject to availability.
    Black-out days are three days before and three days after the major holidays.
    13% tax not included and booking fees is $9 per night.
    Valid credit card required at the time of check-in (along with photo ID).
    Must be at least 24 years old.
    Promotional value must be used in one visit.
    No cash value or cash back.
    Not valid for use with other offers or promotions.
    Cannot be used consecutively; one voucher per family per trip.
    Do not contact hotel directly; reservations made through Travel Corp Getaways.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: Deal on Disney area hotel room
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2013, 01:10:56 PM »
In case anyone is interested, check the location of the hotel you book! There are a number of different Best Western's around the Disneyland property, all in very different locations. Use this map to see each hotel. The Anaheim Convention Center is in the blank yellow block where Convention Way veers down, between Disneyland Drive and Harbor Blvd.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:40:39 AM »

Offline dolphina

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Live Long and Prosper
  • Liked: 1399
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2013, 07:30:04 PM »
My son has BlizzCon coming up in November so I might cancel the reservation I made him (birthday present) and do this. I clicked your link but I don't see any place where I put that I'm being referred, just want to make sure you get the credit :)
A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting”

Wondercon, SDCC, Comikazi, Blizzcon, SWCA, D23

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 09:42:30 PM »
You may find this other deal a compliment to your Disneyland travel plans as well:

from mousesavers.com hot deals newsletter 8.26.2013

"30% Off Disneyland TouringPlans  Hurry, this deal expires September 2, 2013!

Would you like some very specific help with picking the best dates for your Disney vacation and then avoiding lines once you arrive? When you buy a very reasonably-priced annual subscription to TouringPlans.com, you’ll receive:

-Crowd Calendars showing you the expected crowd levels, best parks to visit and the parks to avoid, every day for the next 12 months.
-Personalized Touring Plans with step-by-step advice for visiting the best Disney attractions of your choice during the particular dates of your visit while saving you up to four hours in line per day.
-Lines, a mobile phone application featuring actual current user-timed waits, as opposed to Disney’s estimated waits (for iPhone, Android, BlackBerry, and more).

Right now, TouringPlans.com is offering MouseSavers readers 30% off a 1-year subscription to the Disneyland (California) version of TouringPlans! That’s a $6.95 subscription for $4.87!

-Click here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , then click on ‘Subscribe’ and enter code MOUSESAVERSBTS. (<--Enter this after clicking on the link Have a Discount Code?)

MouseSavers.com readers get an exclusive 20% discount on subscriptions to TouringPlans.com for Walt Disney World! Use code MOUSESAVERSWDW. Expires 5/31/14.

TouringPlans.com is the website of the best-selling Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World and Unofficial Guide to Disneyland guidebooks. Since 1985, they have helped more than 3 million families plan their Disney vacations. TouringPlans.com’s research has been featured in USAToday, the New York Times and dozens of national newspapers and magazines."

NOTE:  There's also a free, BASIC plan you can use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 09:46:39 PM by SamTurtledove »