Author Topic: Shameless, Indigo Ballroom, 4:00-5:00  (Read 7276 times)

Offline dogberry

• Gaming Lounge
  • Stories are worth dying for.
  • Liked: 1
Shameless, Indigo Ballroom, 4:00-5:00
« on: July 03, 2012, 01:11:14 AM »
4:00-5:00 Showtime: Shameless- The mischievous, unabashed Gallagher clan returns to Comic-Con for a completely shameless panel! Meet the cast and creative team behind one of the hottest Showtime original series, Shameless, moderated by one of the show's own consulting producers, Mike O'Malley (Glee). This scrappy, unique family is incredibly engaging, but being a Gallagher isn't always as easy as it looks. Cast and creators discuss how they capture some of their most shameless moments, plus be there when they reveal the top five fan-favorite moments from the past two seasons as voted on by you! Featured panelists include William H. Macy, Emmy Rossum, Justin Chatwin, Jeremy Allen White, and others. Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront
==============================================================================================

I am in LOVE with this show, and to think I stumbled upon it by accident (my BFF chose to download the whole series from Apple TV because it was the cheapest complete series at the time). Is there anyone else planning to go for this? I would love to see William H. Macy and Jeremy Allen White! :)

Also, is anyone planning to go for the Shameless signing at 12.30pm?

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Re: Shameless, Indigo Ballroom, 4:00-5:00
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 06:49:51 AM »
Love the show. LOVE Emmy Rossum. Just so many other things going on and being in Indigo makes it tough.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:32:47 AM »

Offline Jeff

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 8
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2012, 01:46:53 PM »
I'm leaning towards Shameless over The Hobbit and True Blood.  I'm a huge LOTR fan, but there is nothing else in Hall H I want to see the entire day up until then so I feel like it wouldn't be worth my time to wait.  I adore Shameless though so I'll prob be there even though my bff will be at True Blood for sure.