Author Topic: Ballroom 20 line?  (Read 17326 times)

Offline escape

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 27
Re: Ballroom 20 line?
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2012, 05:43:11 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm gonna say yes only b/c the fans were able to save Chuck but couldn't save Firefly. I think Firefly fans may be more diehard but smaller in numbers. 

If they were smart, they'd re-air the episodes and plaster Whedon's name all over it as the director of Avengers...

I dunno.  I think it will surprise you.  (Not speaking for myself... I have no intention of sleeping on the ground for anyone.) 

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge Chuck fan and I went to the panel last year, so I'm not trying to argue which is a better show or anything, but I believe Firefly will be a bigger deal than you think.

I'm not sure that comparison is super valid.   Chuck was on the fence after 24 episodes that were aired in a prime timeslot, Firefly was cancelled after 11 episodes that were aired out of order on a Friday night.  In 10 years it's fan base has grown a lot due to the movie and the constant re-airing.  At any rate, we can talk about it elsewhere, if you'd like.  I don't want to take up any more space in this thread.  (sorry mods!)

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2012, 06:05:59 PM »
We can take the conversation here:

I'm enjoying it! (and I do love both shows)
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #62 on: Today at 05:37:49 AM »