Author Topic: NYCC 2016 Exclusives  (Read 21420 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: NYCC 2016 Exclusives
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2016, 01:43:47 AM »
Good Smile Company
Booth 422 (The Block)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"SENTINEL’S 4INCH-NEL DARK MEGA MAN WILL BE AT NYCC 2016! GSC will carry this exclusive figure at our booth! "

SENTINEL’S 4INCH-NEL DARK MEGA MAN WILL BE AVAILABLE AT NEW YORK COMIC-CON 2016!

As a special treat for fans coming to New York Comic Con 2016 Good Smile Company will carry this event exclusive limited availability figure at our booth!

Stop on by to booth #422 and get your Dark Mega Man during NYCC!

other items at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

10/08 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

"Our sales menu for NYCC! Make sure you stop by our booth, 422, before we sell out of everything else!"

« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 04:26:20 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2016, 01:56:30 AM »
Toynami
Booth 1526

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*&ownerid=2000052&ownerotid=50

Tulipop 4” Fred vinyl figure - Convention Exclusive

STEALTH Voltron EX — Convention Exclusive Pre-order Only

Skelanimals Bonita Plush — Convention Exclusive

Robotech VF-1D (VT-102) WITH SUPER VERITECH ARMOR - Convention Exclusive  Pre-order

update

Robotech Tineez Minmay Plush — Convention Exclusive

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:43:24 PM by SamTurtledove »

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 03:30:56 AM »

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2016, 05:54:38 AM »
Toynami
Booth 1526

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login*&ownerid=2000052&ownerotid=50

Tulipop 4” Fred vinyl figure - Convention Exclusive

STEALTH Voltron EX — Convention Exclusive Pre-order Only

Skelanimals Bonita Plush — Convention Exclusive

Robotech VF-1D (VT-102) WITH SUPER VERITECH ARMOR - Convention Exclusive  Pre-order

I believe that Stealth Voltron is $400-$500. If it's the same one from SDCC.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2016, 12:57:30 AM »
Kidrobot
Booth 502

Surprise #NYCC addition! #StreetFighter M. Bison - Critical Art. Available at #Kidrobot NYCC Booth #502!

No preorders.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2016, 01:35:40 AM »
Konami
Booth 1321

Check out this year's New York Comic Con exclusive #YuGiOh Game Mat! See you at #NYCC!

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2016, 06:14:01 AM »
i have to admit to being underwhelmed by the exclusives--  I've got to wait for a couple of vendors to say absolutely, 'i'm not buying anything' but it's looking sparse

the vendors i'm looking for are IDW, Marvel & toy tokyo
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Blubutterfly505

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 247
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2016, 11:49:12 PM »
I know that I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone is planning on visiting the NYCC '16 DKE booth, I'd greatly appreciate it if I could pre-PayPal you some money and see if you could purchase me a RYCA Reservoir Dogs multi-pack.  I'd pay for shipping and handling or meet you at Phoenix Comic Con or Denver Comic Con. I promise this is for me and not for resale.  I've just started collecting this artist and im in love....

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2016, 09:32:18 PM »
DKE Toys
Booth 423

"It's true! We have been posting some teasers on Instagram. NYCC announcements coming soon!!"

I know that I'm asking for a lot, but if anyone is planning on visiting the NYCC '16 DKE booth, I'd greatly appreciate it if I could pre-PayPal you some money and see if you could purchase me a RYCA Reservoir Dogs multi-pack.  I'd pay for shipping and handling or meet you at Phoenix Comic Con or Denver Comic Con. I promise this is for me and not for resale.  I've just started collecting this artist and im in love....

image of RYCA Reservoir Dogs NYCC exclusive 6 pack - stone colourway

Update [member=2735]Blubutterfly505[/member]

DKE Toys NYCC 2016 CON STUFF BATCH #1   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login   

Complete list You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:08:11 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2016, 09:54:16 PM »
Toy Tokyo
see also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (NYCC Metallic Green Ranger Funko)
Booth 101
Booth procedures? (not sure of location of queue,if just for this Funko. or of any will be available after the time limit.)

i have to admit to being underwhelmed by the exclusives--  I've got to wait for a couple of vendors to say absolutely, 'i'm not buying anything' but it's looking sparse

the vendors i'm looking for are IDW, Marvel & toy tokyo

toy_tokyo In honor of our favorite day of the year BATMAN DAY 2016 , We are officially announcing this POP HEROES : DC HEROES - Darkest Night Batman , as a NYCC Toy Tokyo exclusive Funko Pop !

toy_tokyo Toy Tokyo will be giving out colored wristbands to the first 500 people in line, before the Con opens , and we will not sell any of the exclusives to anyone in the first 3 hours , without a colored wristband . So we will be very strict about this rule .

edit more info from Toy Tokyo Instragram

Toy Tokyo will not sell to Vendors , You must have an attendee badge in order to get a colored wristband , No Exceptions !and the line will be starting outside the Con. This year there are no VIP Badges ! So no one will be allowed to get in line from the inside of the Con , before the Con opens. Again , The Line starts outside the Con, and Once the Con opens everyone with a colored wristband will be let in , single file .

Wristbands are not numbered ,and so , once the con is open everyone in line will be led into the hall single file , directly to the Toy Tokyo booth , and we will accommodate the first 500 people in line wearing a wristband .and You won't need a wristband later in the day .

Professional Badges and Attendee Badges are OK! Vendor badges are not OK...Professional Badge holders will have to get into the same line that has started outside the con ,along with the Attendee Badge holders and all wristbands will be handed out before the con opens everyday to each attendee or professional badge holder in line.

Please check the NYCC website for this information as to where the lines for different booths will start , and I am sure if you got there early enough, you would definitely find the line for the Toy Tokyo booth.

Once all the first 500 Attendee & Professional Badge holders w/ Wristbands come through , we will start selling to attendee & professional badge holders without wristbands .

Here is an update from REEDPOP as to where the Line will start .People will enter the QUE HALL in 1C .Once that opens up People will walk down to 1E and there will be a space at the end of 1E , along side the South Wall ,where those people will line up single file and receive the first 500 Toy Tokyo Wristbands, all before the show officially opens .

As we get more information from REEDPOP we will pass it along to you.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 10:46:53 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline LibertyRoxx

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 131
« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2016, 01:43:34 PM »
Sure everyone has seen by now, but if not these are Funko's exclusive reveals thus far.

SDCC- 2011-2019, 2022; DCC- 2014, 2017, 2022; SWC- 1999, 2017, 2022; Dragon Con- 2014; Gallifrey One- 2015, 2018-2019, 2022-2023; NYCC- 2010-2019, 2021-2022; ECCC- 2018-2019, 2021-2022

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2016, 05:19:17 PM »
Sure everyone has seen by now, but if not these are Funko's exclusive reveals thus far.

9/21 wave 3

9/22 wave 4

9/23 wave 5

« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 04:20:20 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2016, 04:40:18 PM »
Bandai America
Booth 1628 & 1728

Bandai America Incorporated returns to New York Comic Con this year with even more awesome products for sale at the Bandai booth — this includes 1 Power Rangers NYCC exclusive, 1 Power Rangers convention exclusive, NYCC exclusive Neko Atsume shirts, and Limited Edition Naruto Shippuden, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball Z, and Neko Atsume collectible pieces! Stop by booths 1628 & 1728 for details!

• Limited Edition Tokyo Vinyl® Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Dino Megazord

Price $60.00 Bandai America booth #1628

• First Movie Toy New York Comic Con Exclusive

Price $40.00  Bandai America booth #1628.

• NARUTO SHIPPUDEN DXF Shinobi Relation Event Exclusive Figure — Chakra Color Naruto Uzumaki

Price $35.00  booth #1628

• SAILOR MOON Mini Compact Case Mascot Set Pretty Guardians Color Ver

Price $50.00  Bandai America booth #1628.

• Kitty Collector Special Set Cat House Gathering

Price $25.00

• Neko Atsume NYCC T-Shirt

Price $20.00

• Assorted Dragon Ball UDM Gashapon

Price $5.00

FAQS

We want to make things as easy as possible for you so here are some FAQs that will help you get your hands on our Limited Edition New York Comic-Con Exclusives and other Bandai product being sold!

Where can I purchase Bandai items?

New York Comic-Con @ The Jacob K. Javits Center, Bandai America booth #1628

NO ticketing required for Limited Edition Bandai product or Power Rangers Exclusives. All items will be available for sale at the Bandai America booth #1628 starting at show opening, 10:00AM every day of the show. Limited quantities available each day, first-come first-served while supplies last. Power Rangers product is limited to one item per person, per day.

Which days will product be on sale?

All items (exclusive and non-exclusive) will be available for purchase October 6-9, 2016, while supplies last. Limited quantities sold each day. Power Rangers product is limited to one item per person, per day.

Will the items be available for exhibitors to purchase?

Yes. However, sales to exhibitors will be limited to Sunday, 10/9/2016 only. Limit one of each Power Rangers item per person. Exhibitors will be required to follow the same steps as all other consumers. Limited quantities sold on Sunday, 10/9/16.

How many are being released?

Limited quantities of each Power Rangers Exclusive item will be available every day. Power Rangers product is limited to one item per person, per day.

Bandai Limited Edition items will be available while supplies last.

What forms of payment will be accepted?

All major credit cards accepted. No cash.

How much will the products be?

Limited Edition Tokyo Vinyl® Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Dino Megazord - $60.00

New York Comic Con Power Rangers Movie Exclusive - $40.00

2016 NYCC Exclusive White and Gold Charger — FREE to Power Rangers cosplayers (while supplies last)

Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Relations DXF Figure - $35.00

Sailor Moon Mini Compact Case Mascot Set Pretty Guardians Color Ver - $50.00

Kitty Collector Special Set Cat House Gathering - $25.00

Neko Atsume NYCC T-Shirt - $20.00

Assorted Dragon Ball UDM Gashapon - $5.00

How many can I purchase?

Limit 1 of each Power Rangers item per person, per day. Limited Edition Bandai product available while supplies last. All Sales Final. No returns, no exchanges, no refunds. We reserve the right to refuse a sale at any time for any reason. Sales to exhibitors are limited to SUNDAY 10/9/16 only.

What items will be available for purchase at New York Comic-Con?

Limited Edition Tokyo Vinyl® Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Dino Megazord - $60.00
        New York Comic Con Power Rangers Movie Exclusive - $40.00
        Naruto Shippuden Shinobi Relations DXF Figure - $35.00
        Sailor Moon Mini Compact Case Mascot Set Pretty Guardians Color Ver - $50.00
        Kitty Collector Special Set Cat House Gathering - $25.00
        Neko Atsume NYCC T-Shirt - $20.00
        Assorted Dragon Ball UDM Gashapon - $5.00

HOW TO BUY

Tickets will not be required to purchase Bandai America product at New York Comic-Con 2016. Sales on these items will begin at 10:00AM show opening each day, while supplies last. Limited quantities available each day, first-come first-served while supplies last. Power Rangers product is limited to one item per person, per day. All major credit cards accepted. No cash.

2016 NYCC Exclusive White and Gold Charger — FREE to Power Rangers cosplayers You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 04:58:04 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2016, 07:47:57 AM »
Topps cards
Booth

New York Comic Con:

• Topps will be at New York Comic Con with exclusive Star Wars merch!
  • We have one 10-card Rogue One: Mission Briefing expansion set that includes characters from the new film.
  • Each set includes 10 standard sized trading cards and costs $20.
  • Topps will reveal card images the week of NYCC on the Facebook page and will email images to you once the convention starts.
  • Brand Manager Mark Von Ohlen will be at the show Thursday and Friday and ABM Jeremy Fullerton will be there Sunday if you would like to connect for interviews.
  • Members of our Digital App team (Star Wars Card Trader) will be there all 4 days. Please come by, we would love to see you!

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2016, 04:16:41 PM »
Tamashii Nations
Booth 1612

Limited early release S.H.Figuarts will be available for sale at NYCC in a couple weeks!

Come see us at booth 1612 to pick these up along with a few other goodies!
also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:48:42 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2016, 04:33:07 PM »
Skybound/Image
Booth 1444

If you thought Negan was done killing, you were wrong. Skybound's "Negan Kills" variant cover series continues on two new series: Horizon and Green Valley! The world’s most feared, bat-wielding psychopath murders his way onto the covers of Horizon #3 (by Juan Gedeon & Frank Martin) and Green Valley #1 (by Giuseppe Camuncoli & Jean-Francois Beautlieu), depicting The Walking Dead badass everyone loves to hate. No one is safe from Negan, not even in a different comic book.

Also headed to New York Comic Con is a one of a kind Outcast figure based on Robert Kirkman's comics illustrated by Paul Azaceta. A the exclusive Kyle Barnes collectible will only be available at convention.