Author Topic: HALL H RFID Wristbands for 2018  (Read 8791 times)

Offline FlamedLiquid

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 128
Re: HALL H RFID Wristbands for 2018
« Reply #75 on: July 16, 2018, 09:12:46 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am going to get in line for Hall H after leaving Preview Night. If wristbands start at 8pm, is this a several hour long process? I could assume I would be in line until close to midnight?

We also don't want to stay in line all night, so I plan on leaving and getting back around 4:30am. Close seating doesn't matter to me for the most part.

I would say Wednesday night would be one of the quicker days they get wristbands done but yes it can be a lengthy process. If you dont mind what spot you are you should be ok but dont quote me on that. There are lots of die hards. And people that didnt get a preview night badge will already be lined up in that hall h line for Thursday
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:24:44 AM by FlamedLiquid »

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
« Reply #76 on: July 16, 2018, 09:47:06 AM »
I am going to get in line for Hall H after leaving Preview Night. If wristbands start at 8pm, is this a several hour long process? I could assume I would be in line until close to midnight?

We also don't want to stay in line all night, so I plan on leaving and getting back around 4:30am. Close seating doesn't matter to me for the most part.

It will be lengthy, but maybe not midnight.  Also assumes they start on time which historically they don’t.
Why are you getting back at 4:30 if you don’t care where you sit?  Sounds like you’re giving up 3 hours of precious, precious sleep.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #77 on: Today at 01:26:39 AM »

Offline Jason

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 42
« Reply #77 on: July 16, 2018, 10:13:42 AM »
It will be lengthy, but maybe not midnight.  Also assumes they start on time which historically they don’t.
Why are you getting back at 4:30 if you don’t care where you sit?  Sounds like you’re giving up 3 hours of precious, precious sleep.

Partly because it's Comic Con and my OCD won't let me sleep in that late, but I also don't want to be the absolute last people in either. My buddy going with me isn't showing up until 6:30, so he agrees with you for sure.