Author Topic: Announced Panels 2013  (Read 93422 times)

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
Re: Announced Panels 2013
« Reply #150 on: July 02, 2013, 05:06:17 PM »
Orphan Black

The cast of BBC America’s Orphan Black - including Critics Choice Award champ Tatiana Maslany - will be making their way to San Diego to participate in their first-ever Comic-Con panel, TVLine has learned exclusively.

VIDEO | Watch Tatiana Maslany Accept the Critics Choice Award for Best Actress

On Friday, July 19 at 7 pm, Maslany will invade Room 7AB alongside co-stars Jordan Gavaris and Dylan Bruce as well as Orphan Black co-creators Graeme Manson and John Fawcett for an hour-long discussion/Q&A about the thriller’s smash first season and (fingers crossed) an early preview of Season 2. (The show doesn’t resume production for a few months, but Manson and Fawcett will hopefully drop a few pieces of intel.)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
« Reply #151 on: July 03, 2013, 07:23:25 AM »
THR says X-Files panel is 3:30PM, Ballroom 20.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #152 on: Today at 03:09:42 PM »

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
« Reply #152 on: July 03, 2013, 10:41:56 AM »
Sherlock

The panel will include Steven Moffat (co-creator, executive producer and writer), Mark Gatiss (co-creator, executive producer and writer) and Sue Vertue (producer). We’re told the actors will not be attending, but there will be “surprises.” A Sherlock-loving EW writer named Hibberd will moderate. The panel’s exact day and time will be released by Comic-Con tomorrow.

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #153 on: July 03, 2013, 03:53:18 PM »
Sony Pictures will have panels for Amazing Spiderman, Robocop, and Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs 2, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones on Friday, July 19th in Hall H. Main cast and crews for each film have been confirmed to attend:

Marvel Studios will have panels for Thor: The Dark World and Captain America on Saturday, July 20 in Hall H:

« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 04:18:27 PM by NYRider »

Offline DragonJuls

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 40
« Reply #154 on: July 04, 2013, 04:53:34 PM »

From George RR Martin:

The next convention on my calendar is the San Diego Comicon.

My dance card is already almost full. Yes, there will be a GAME OF THRONES panel, and I'll be on it. It is scheduled for Friday, July 19, 2:50 to 3:45, in Hall H To be followed by an autographing at the WB booth. Of course, I'll be joined on the panel by half a dozen cast members (no, don't know which ones yet) and David and Dan.

I will also be doing a signing on Saturday, July 20, from 11:00am to noon, in the official autograph area. That one is for Bantam.

Working on two more signings: one for Avatar Comics, which will be launching their new comic of THE SKIN TRADE (based on my novella, scripted by Daniel Abraham) at the con, and one with the marvelous Gary Gianni, the artist for the 2014 ICE & FIRE calendar, which will debut in San Diego. Details on those when I have 'em.

I am not on any panels besides the one for GAME OF THRONES, nor will I be doing any readings (come to worldcon for that), but there should be plenty of chances for anyone who wants me to deface their books, maps, games, videotapes, or body parts with my illegible scrawl. But PLEASE, if you want my autograph, come to one of these four signings. Don't stop me in the hotel lobby or on the street or in a restaurant when I am trying to have dinner.

Offline ShannonL

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #155 on: July 18, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »
Getaway Panel confirmed:
#SDCC attendees, don't miss our #Getaway panel w/ dir. Courtney Solomon & our stunt team Friday at 9pm in Room 7AB! pic.twitter.com/H1JLo0u1Th