Forum Development > Forum Rules and Announcements

Did the forum change the name to Friends of Comic Cons- (plural)?

(1/1)

marcia29:
Ok...I know I miss things sometimes, but did the forum recently change it's title to add an 's' to Con to make the title 'Friends of Comic Cons'?  I like the change!   :)

alyssa:
Thank you for noticing [member=352]marcia29[/member]

Actually, i had meant to make the change when i rebranded a few years ago but one thing led to another and i never got back to that idea.  So, yes, to answer your question, this site is directed at all conventions--
As such, if there is a convention anyone would like to write up &/or promote feel free!! It's about living the geek life ;)

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

puppy:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for noticing [member=352]marcia29[/member]

Actually, i had meant to make the change when i rebranded a few years ago but one thing led to another and i never got back to that idea.  So, yes, to answer your question, this site is directed at all conventions--
As such, if there is a convention anyone would like to write up &/or promote feel free!! It's about living the geek life ;)

--- End quote ---

I actually noticed it, too, but I thought my mind was playing tricks on me and maybe it was always with and s.

marcia29:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThank you for noticing [member=352]marcia29[/member]

--- End quote ---

Love it!  It is amazing how the plural pulls in everything we adore...the geek life---Yes!!! :D

dville:
I noticed this also and thought it was my imagination.  So glad I stumbled on this. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version