ReedPOP > NYCC Guests, Exclusives, and Everything Else

NYCC Lottery Open for Legacy Fans

<< < (2/14) > >>

conventiongeek:
I can tell you that some of the options changed at some point. Not sure about which ones, but i can say for sure that early on i was able to add a 20th Century Fox panel on Thursday, but later on it was no longer there. Seems odd that they woud be changing panels in the middle of the first day of the lottery entries. Did i waste one of my entries...or more?

Ultron32:
Ugh, I signed up for that one too - probably won't change anything else at this point but I think I'll wait for the public lotteries before I submit for the rest of the days.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

lisaj:
If you have issues with accessing the lottery as a legacy, email the lottery team. I had issues and they got back to me quickly and now it's working!

deckard99:
I'm a legacy fan but the lottery isn't working for me. I keep getting an error at the last step (after all selections have been made for all days, when I click "submit"). It says "Error occurred during the process.Friend not found. Try again?" The only friend I listed is my wife and we are both fan verified and have 4 day badges which have already been activated for each of us. I checked our showclix accounts and all is good there.

I emailed NYCC and they told me to clear my browser's cache, which I tried but didn't work. I tried chrome, firefox and IE and have the same error on all.

Is anyone else having this problem?

zuko3984:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm a legacy fan but the lottery isn't working for me. I keep getting an error at the last step (after all selections have been made for all days, when I click "submit"). It says "Error occurred during the process.Friend not found. Try again?" The only friend I listed is my wife and we are both fan verified and have 4 day badges which have already been activated for each of us. I checked our showclix accounts and all is good there.

I emailed NYCC and they told me to clear my browser's cache, which I tried but didn't work. I tried chrome, firefox and IE and have the same error on all.

Is anyone else having this problem?

--- End quote ---

I was having the same problem. I finally got it to work by using Safari. No other browser would work for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version