Comic-Con International > CCI Posts and Announcements

CCI 2012 E-mail for Official Registration Completed

(1/1)

alyssa:
Dear Comic-Con Attendee,

Your Comic-Con 2012 registration is complete! Please bring this barcode confirmation and a photo ID to Attendee Badge Pick-Up at the San Diego Convention Center at hours are listed below.

You will need a valid photo ID and this barcode confirmation to pick up your badge. You may not transfer, sell, and/or share your badge or barcode confirmation. The name on this barcode must match your photo ID.

This confirmation is good for Comic-Con 2012 only. No badges will be sold onsite at the San Diego Convention Center.

Children 12 years of age and under may not pre-register online. However, onsite you may register a child (12 and under) for free at Attendee Badge Pick-up if accompanied by a paying adult. You will be required to provide emergency contact information for any child registrant 12 years old and under.

If you cannot attend Comic-Con 2012, you may request a refund by clicking here for instructions on how to submit a Refund Consideration Form.

All refund requests must be submitted before May 15, 2012. Your Comic-Con badge purchase is non-refundable after May 15, 2012.

Badge Pick-Up Hours and Location:
San Diego Convention Center, Upper Level
111 West Harbor Dr., San Diego, CA 92101
Thursday - Saturday, July 12 - 14: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
Sunday, July 15: 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
4-Day attendee badges may be picked up at the San Diego Convention Center on any day of the convention at the hours listed above. If you miss Preview Night or arrive later in the week, your badge will still be available for pick-up.

By registering for a paid or complimentary Comic-Con badge you agree not to sell, trade, transfer or share your comp code, barcode confirmation, or badge. In the event that San Diego Comic Convention/Comic-Con International (SDCC) determines that you have violated this policy, SDCC has the right to cancel your badge(s) and keep any money paid by you. Barcode confirmations and/or badges that have been sold or provided by anyone other than SDCC will not be honored by SDCC. All badges are the property of SDCC and must be relinquished to SDCC upon request.

By attending Comic-Con or any part of Comic-Con, you agree to allow Comic-Con International (SDCC), its agents, licensees or assignees, the right to use your image and/or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and/or other promotional purposes. You also agree not to take pictures or videos where posted or announced as prohibited and agree that any permitted photos or videos will not be used for any commercial purposes and will not be made publically available or generally displayed without prior written consent of SDCC.

For information regarding Comic-Con hotels and lodging, please check the Comic-Con website at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, or follow us on Facebook and Twitter at  for important housing announcements.

Thank you for registering for Comic-Con 2012, we look forward to seeing you in July!

The Gossamer:
Just received mine today with the update! I noticed in the wording that it states there will be no transfers or trading of your badge. I wonder if that will be strictly enforced? That would be the only way to keep scalpers from selling the badges.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
Ive been able to transfer badges- once I booboo'ed & put my name down instead of my husbands(i already had a pass). Or when they changed the free age from 11 to 12.   But those were very obviously not scalper situations.

the only change I noticed in the updated conformation was the addition of Wednesday pick up hrs at the con.

Brian.A:
Looks like the refund deadline is a month earlier too. Wasn't it was June last year?

alyssa:
I don't remember when it was last year(2011) but I remember thinking it was way later then it needed to be.  It could have been June.

In other words I'm glad they've moved it up a bit. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version