Comic-Con International > SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation

FoCC Official Hotel Exchange - SDCC 2020

(1/11) > >>

Transmute Jun:
The most stressful time of SDCC preparation is coming up. No, I'm not talking about badge sales; I'm talking about Hotelpocalypse. Although no date for the hotel lottery has been announced, FoCC is planning to run a hotel exchange again this year. This exchange is for those who participate in the Hotel Sale and are shut out, or are successful but don't get the hotel they REALLY want, or got lucky and have an extra room. The goal of the exchange is to have everyone help each other.

Please keep in mind that the official FoCC Hotel Exchange will be only for active members of the FoCC forum. To participate, just make sure that you remain active on the site. We hope that we can once again assist our members with getting a room for our favorite event.

Please keep checking back for details of the exchange. Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

imecolk:
I'm bummed I keep missing the leaks of rooms popping up on Expedia and the hotel sites.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Hades:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm bummed I keep missing the leaks of rooms popping up on Expedia and the hotel sites.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---
I feel this pain too. I would rather just get things all finalized now instead of waiting and hoping.

Transmute Jun:
There are times that we all miss out. We cannot be on top of everything all the time (although we certainly try to do so, on this site!). That's the point of the hotel exchange: those who tried in the lottery and were not successful can be helped by others who have extras. Hopefully, you will be able to get something good in the lottery or the exchange. Make sure that you stay active on this site to qualify to participate!

chaosdreamer:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI feel this pain too. I would rather just get things all finalized now instead of waiting and hoping.

--- End quote ---

It wouldn't be Comic-Con now without the waiting and hoping... 🙄. On a more serious note: Don't give up! Keep checking FOCC and your favorite websites for hotel reservations and you may get lucky and end up being the next person to tell the rest of us about a great secret deal! 👍

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version