FoCC Official Hotel Exchange - SDCC 2020

<< < (3/11) > >>

dcol:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooking back in emails:
2019 was Thursday April 11th
2018 was Wednesday April 4th
2017 was Wednesday April 26th
2016 was Tuesday April 5th

Doesn't help much, but they like to do it in April during the middle of the week. April 1st is on a Wednesday this year, so I would guess  they would wait until the next week, which is April 8th. But again, that is just a guess.

--- End quote ---

Thanks! Gives me some hope.

L3g3nd33:
Someone was nice enough to give me their unwanted reservation last year.  It was my first year going to SDCC so I was really freaked out about not having any place to stay.  Hopefully, now that I know the process better I can help someone else out.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Nyjin:
I just hope that they don't announce the Hotel Sale for the same weekend as WonderCon.  :P

They wouldn't possibly be that cruel...right?

semigeekgirl:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI just hope that they don't announce the Hotel Sale for the same weekend as WonderCon.  :P

They wouldn't possibly be that cruel...right?

--- End quote ---

The hotel sale is (historically) ALWAYS on a weekday. OnPeak does not work weekends.  Also, Comic-Con themselves (and they are a pretty small operation in terms of full-time personnel) are extremely busy during Wondercon. Even though they run the hotel sale through a third-party vendor, there's no way they want to handle both at the same time.  It would be cruel to themselves as well as us.

omraged9:
I think hotel sale always came after Wondercon, right? So nothing before April 10th I presume.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version