Comic-Con International > SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation

FoCC Official Hotel Exchange - SDCC 2020

<< < (2/11) > >>

kmy:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI feel this pain too. I would rather just get things all finalized now instead of waiting and hoping.
[/qeuote]
That would be nice. Grateful for the resource of this site though to make the effort that much less stressful!
--- End quote ---

Hades:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt wouldn't be Comic-Con now without the waiting and hoping... 🙄. On a more serious note: Don't give up! Keep checking FOCC and your favorite websites for hotel reservations and you may get lucky and end up being the next person to tell the rest of us about a great secret deal! 👍

--- End quote ---
As of late, yes, but I remember a time when it was not this way. Lol :) But, I do keep checking in on everything as often as I can. Hoping I can be the one to write that up or one to be able to help others out in the room exchange.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

penman:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginIt wouldn't be Comic-Con now without the waiting and hoping... 🙄. On a more serious note: Don't give up! Keep checking FOCC and your favorite websites for hotel reservations and you may get lucky and end up being the next person to tell the rest of us about a great secret deal! 👍

--- End quote ---

It really wouldn't. I have been going for the last 8 years and I don't think I've ever had an easy time or wasn't stressed about ANY of the Comic Con related things. Tickets, Flights, Hotels, Hall H, Off-sites, Exclusives....All that stress for a few day thing, but man it's worth it.

And yea, the consistent checking is key. This is my first year going solo without my brother and our group of 7, so I'm a little more stressed than usual, but glad we got FoCC to help alleviate some of that stress.

dcol:
I am praying that Hotelpocalypse is not on 3/29-4/5. The only days I will be away until SDCC with no access to a computer.

penman:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI am praying that Hotelpocalypse is not on 3/29-4/5. The only days I will be away until SDCC with no access to a computer.

--- End quote ---

Looking back in emails:
2019 was Thursday April 11th
2018 was Wednesday April 4th
2017 was Wednesday April 26th
2016 was Tuesday April 5th

Doesn't help much, but they like to do it in April during the middle of the week. April 1st is on a Wednesday this year, so I would guess  they would wait until the next week, which is April 8th. But again, that is just a guess.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version