Con Suite > Movies and TV Shows

TENET - Nolan's latest plowing ahead to open in theaters

<< < (6/6)

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI was glad to at least be able to watch this film at home w/the benefits of closed captioning.  While I do have a bit of hearing loss, it was apparent with hearing aids + good headphones that the sound mix of TENET is pretty awful, at least as far as dialogue is concerned.  This was definitely a film where I was more appreciative of the craft vs getting into the story.  It didn't help that Nolan HAD to put face masks over actors' faces in order to obfuscate who's who to make the end twist a surprise for the audience; that made the action scenes pretty muddled, especially the huge climax, trying to figure out who's-who.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the sound mix didn't help with the complexity of the plot.

Chris:
Forgot to mention that I thought that the lead sounded like Denzel at times.  Then I read that he was Denzel's son.

I felt a bit silly at that point.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

perc2100:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginForgot to mention that I thought that the lead sounded like Denzel at times.  Then I read that he was Denzel's son.

I felt a bit silly at that point.

--- End quote ---
Yeah he has some of the same inflections in his voice as his dad.  There are times in his films where I'm totally into him as his own actor, and I got lost in his characterizations; and other times where I'm like "riiiiight: Denzel's kid!"  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version