Comic-Con International > SDCC Exclusives, Floor, and Limited Editions

2020 SDCC Official Apparel and Merchandise

<< < (2/17) > >>

penman:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini'm just hoping the toucan & beginning/end of line shirts are offered in Women's sizes!

can anyone tell if the hoodie is a full zip or a pullover?

--- End quote ---

Looks to be a full zip, but also just by seeing the name "Varsity Zip Hoodie" I'm going to assume it is a full zip, since I've never seen a pullover Varsity item.

Miss Kitty:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logini'm just hoping the toucan & beginning/end of line shirts are offered in Women's sizes!

can anyone tell if the hoodie is a full zip or a pullover?

--- End quote ---
There should be women's sizes. Toucan, I would think for sure.

It's a full zip.

I love Punchline!

I'm bummed nobody listened to my great idea of SWEATPANTS!! I'm gonna make my own. Or leggings!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginLooks to be a full zip, but also just by seeing the name "Varsity Zip Hoodie" I'm going to assume it is a full zip, since I've never seen a pullover Varsity item.

--- End quote ---

#palmplant LOL 'zip' in the tital LOL
nothing to see here move right along

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI love Punchline!

I'm bummed nobody listened to my great idea of SWEATPANTS!! I'm gonna make my own. Or leggings!

--- End quote ---

(beginning/end) for the sweatpants ?

yeah, i find that hilarious  :D :P

Miss Kitty:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login#palmplant LOL 'zip' in the tital LOL
nothing to see here move right along

(beginning/end) for the sweatpants ?

yeah, i find that hilarious  :D

--- End quote ---
SDCC sweatpants. Especially when a buttload of us are either furloughed or working from home. Those zoom calls, professional on top, SDCC sweatpants on the bottom!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

chocolateshake:
I looked through the inventory a while ago and most designs are from past years which doesn't interest me.  I would buy a Comic-Con 2020 t-shirt.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version