Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

Fantasy Football 2020 edition!

<< < (2/23) > >>

jclemy:
Sounds good. I'm looking forward to it

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

mark:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginuggg
I have the first night of 2 live classes on Wed, simultaneously, starting at 6p . don't ask, one of the teacher has declined to let us know when the actual live classes will take place

what time are we thinkin to start?

--- End quote ---

6pm is usually a good time lol :) Tuesday isn't off the table yet and there may be more leeway than usual if more people are working remotely. We'll see what other people say, what time zones they are in, if You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login likes to stay up late, etc.

Having said that, espn does allow a lot of options for customizing an autodraft and people who autodraft tend to do no worse than the rest.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

MickeyJack:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login6pm is usually a good time lol :) Tuesday isn't off the table yet and there may be more leeway than usual if more people are working remotely. We'll see what other people say, what time zones they are in, if You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login likes to stay up late, etc.

Having said that, espn does allow a lot of options for customizing an autodraft and people who autodraft tend to do no worse than the rest.

--- End quote ---
I’m flexible. I’m overjoyed to just do anything remotely connected to my Con friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sassafrass:
I'm good either day but preferred after 530 pm because of work

mark:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI’m flexible. I’m overjoyed to just do anything remotely connected to my Con friends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

--- End quote ---

Still up at 10:30 pacific, marking it down :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI'm good either day but preferred after 530 pm because of work

--- End quote ---

What time zone are you in?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version