Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

Avengers Campus - coming soon to Disneyland

(1/2) > >>

perc2100:
Here's a little promo vid for the Spidey ride coming soon to Disneyland's Avengers Campus (which has been under construction for the last yearish)

tsnyder:
I cannot wait for a trip to Disneyland to check out Avengers Campus and Rise of the Resistance!!! Man I miss doing stuff!!!!!

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

ocwankenobi:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI cannot wait for a trip to Disneyland to check out Avengers Campus and Rise of the Resistance!!! Man I miss doing stuff!!!!!

--- End quote ---

Things are changing by the day (in good ways) in Anaheim.  Star wars store opening at Rainforest Cafe site.  And DCA opening in big ways.  Just two weeks ago you couldnt even eat food there.  Now they are increasing the area of opening and foods and cast member recalls. 

Transmute Jun:
And one day soon, the Avengers Campus might include a Groot walking around the area.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ocwankenobi:
We are going back  to Disneyland intentionally the week avengers campus is opening so hopefully higher chance to get on resistance....  Webslingers sounds cool but maybe not my cup of tea.  Looking forward to checking it out.  People have reservations for opening week ?   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version