Con Suite > Off-Topic Chat

SouthWest fall convention travel outlook

<< < (2/2)

Angology:
I would feel comfortable now, but I don't have anywhere to go. I will probably go see my parents soon, since I skipped Thanksgiving, but we would go by car. I am planning, at this point to go to Dragon Con, so that will probably be my first venture on a plane. Maybe if KCon happens this year (I doubt it, they are still doing the virtual cons, and have done a good job with it so far - I think they won't resume until 2022)

I will have to start checking for flights as soon as the later dates open - thanks for the info!

Louie_rob_m:
I have been comfortable traveling, would happily do it now.  We went to disney world in January and it was the disney trip of a lifetime, I know we will never see it like that again. All these rides with hardly any wait and no crowding. No planned trips for now until Summer, probably do some national park in the midwest

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Andrew Costa Mesa:
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says fully vaccinated Americans can travel.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alyssa:
We are currently accepting air reservations through November 5, 2021. At this time, we do not have a date for our next schedule extension therefore please check back frequently.

SouthWest is currently booking for NYCC

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version