Comic-Con International > CCI General Discussion

Useful Web Sites

<< < (2/4) > >>

comicsgrinder:
I too am a big fan of Tony's Crazy for Comic-Con site. We've chatted a bit from time to time. I have a little piece of the pie myself at Comics Grinder: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Comics Grinder is a quirky niche blog, that's how I look at it. If there's a subject I'm ready and willing to focus on, I will give it my all. As a comics creator myself, I can give you a solid take on any comic, whatever the genre, subject, etc. I'm at the point where I can do this indefinitely and love it. I wouldn't mind a few upgrades, especially with my heading out to Comic-Con. That would definitely help! So, I started a GoFundMe campaign that you can check out here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I have a good handle on the creative end of things. I'm still feeling my way on the promotion and marketing side of things. I welcome your feedback. If you're interested in touching base, commenting on Comic-Con, suggestions, tips, contributing, supporting my campaign, whatever you like, I welcome your comments. I'm also considering providing some free swag.

Pumacom:
SDCCBlog is great at answering questions on Twitter too.  Never have to wait long for a response and they know their stuff.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

malarrya:
Here are a few websites I use regularly. The first one is my favorite. They link to the exclusives in an easily understandable manner. The WB updates their site usually closer to the con.

1. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RonaldPa:
Please excuse another bump.
I was asked to point a new player to some useful links and this thread does just that.

Dont forget, anyone that finds other useful Epic links can post them here and Ill add them to the list.

Cheers,
Steve.

Cut That Meat:
In case anyone new comes by and looks at the list, theconfluencecovers.com has switched domains over to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version