Hall of Records (from years gone by) > Saturday

Hidden Jem's...the Undiscovered Diamonds in The Rough

<< < (2/2)

Angology:
Sailor Moon Official Panel
VIZ Media is releasing the 200-episode classic Sailor Moon series for the first time on Blu-ray and with an all-new completely uncut and uncensored English dub. Join members of the VIZ Animation team for a presentation on all the ins and outs of the production of this legendary anime series. Bring your questions, too, for the Q&A session at the end!
Saturday July 26, 2014 12:30pm - 1:30pm
Room 5AB

Disney's Gargoyles 20-Year Anniversary<--Really wish I could make this one!! :(
"Twenty years ago, superstition and the sword ruled. It was a time of darkness. It was a world of fear. It was the age...of Gargoyles!" Help celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Disney Animation television series Gargoyles with members of the cast and crew, featuring series creator Greg Weisman, supervising producer Frank Paur, and others.
Saturday July 26, 2014 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Room 25ABC

The Next Chapter for ElfQuest: Bringing Elves to a Screen Near You (Eeeek!)
Many new adventures are afoot in the world of ElfQuest! With Dark Horse's Final Quest, a new ElfQuest saga by creators Wendy and Richard Pini, flying off shelves and EQ merchandise from WeLoveFine and Badali Jewelry adorning more fans each day, the ElfQuest fan tribe continues to grow. Come hear the scoop from producers Stephanie Thorpe (Night of the Zombie King) and Paula Rhodes (The New Adventures of Peter & Wendy), who hold the film/TV rights to this 35+-year-old beloved comic series. Fans of ElfQuest since they were kids, they've been working to expand the World of Two Moons into more outlets and are excited to introduce you to their new team of fellow fans: Angela Song Mueller (Legend of Korra), Joshua Hamilton (Avatar: The Last Airbender), and Luke Ryan (Harold & Kumar). Moderated by Jenna Busch (Cocktails With Stan).
Saturday July 26, 2014 6:30pm - 7:30pm
Room 26AB

Transmute Jun:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginSci-Fi, Robots, and AI, Oh My! - Room7AB 12:00pm-1:00pm
"Every day, our present begins to look more and more like science fiction. We converse with AIs on our phones, communicate by digital avatars, and maintain entire social presences online. Movies like Her demonstrate how familiar-and how close-we are to a world where Cylons co-mingle with humanity. Authors Daniel H. Wilson (Robogenesis), Andy Weir (The Martian), Jason Hough (The Dire Earth Cycle), Daniel Price (The Flight of the Silvers), M. D. Waters (Prototype), and Nick Cole (Soda Pop Soldier) discuss potential robot uprisings with moderator Maryelizabeth Hart of Mysterious Galaxy!"

--- End quote ---

My daughter and I will likely be at this one to see Daniel H. Wilson. We love the Robopocalypse books! It's like World War Z with robots.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version