Con Suite > Cosplay

Cosplay chat

<< < (37/39) > >>

foxbatkllr:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou guys looks terrific! And think of it this way... those costumes will be new for SDCC 2020!

--- End quote ---

Thanks.  We also did a Stranger Things group, but we likely won't wear them at SDCC.

AzT:

--- Quote ---sdcomicfest #Luigi is such a good driver he made it through LA traffic in record time.

--- End quote ---

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
--- End quote ---

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Michael M:
Any good references on creation of armor?  Or blogs/articles/resources folks can direct me to to look into the creation of armor pieces?  I gots an idea for next year's SDCC...

jazzyj:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny good references on creation of armor?  Or blogs/articles/resources folks can direct me to to look into the creation of armor pieces?  I gots an idea for next year's SDCC...

--- End quote ---

Kamui Cosplay, Evil Ted, and Punished Props are my go-to resources for armor. They teach you techniques on working with foam and also provide cheap patterns on their site. Definitely check out their Youtube channels!

TardisMom:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAny good references on creation of armor?  Or blogs/articles/resources folks can direct me to to look into the creation of armor pieces?  I gots an idea for next year's SDCC...

--- End quote ---

My daughter agrees with jazzyj's suggestions and adds:

"So yeah in addition to Kamui, EvilTed, and Punished Props I'd say SKS Props and Kinpatsu....Kamui, SKS, and Evil Ted are the best for armor fabrication using worbla and foam....Punished focuses on resin and 3D printing.....And the best places to buy foam are TNT Cosplay Supply and SKS props....Kinpatsu is also awesome for armor but also clothing"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version